ADVERTISEMENT

Official preseason predictions.

I'll go 6 losses. 2 out of conference (Arky & MSU) and 4 in ACC play (1 at home, 3 on the road). 1st or 2nd in ACC final standings. Highest 2 seed in Charlotte. Winning the east regional @ TD Garden with Tatum in attendance.

Reactions: pisgah101
what is your regular season L prediction, ACC finish prediction and seed in the tourney?

I predict 3 losses- one out of conference possibly Arkansas- 2 in ACC play. Both on the road likely a combo of State/Wake/Miami/FSU

Number 1 in ACC and the top overall seed
Even the 01 team lost four so just three losses is a reach but I’d love to be wrong. In the K era only 86 (3) and 99 (2) did we lose three or less games iirc. But the Acc is not what it once was so it’s possible Should be an exciting year.

Even the 01 team lost four so just three losses is a reach but I’d love to be wrong. In the K era only 86 (3) and 99 (2) did we lose three or less games iirc. But the Acc is not what it once was so it’s possible Should be an exciting year.
The 1992 team only lost twice.

Reactions: ceilo77 and KDSTONE
I couldn’t predict who the losses will come from, but I see 2 conference losses, and that’s it folks. ACC Tourney and Natty in the bag. This is as complete and experienced team as we have seen since 2015, but with even more depth. But I’ll add a big asterisk, in that I’m assuming we don’t lose Flip or Roach to injury for any extended period. We don’t have depth to cover that contingency. And we all know how that has tended to play out….

We should be final four if we stay healthy. Or close to it
1 or 2 seed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT