ADVERTISEMENT

No homerun trot for you...

Didn't he just get suspended for two games? If that's true it absolutely makes no sense. That calls for rest of year suspension or more

Edit: it looks like 4 games but bunch of players on the other team got suspended as well. Nothing makes sense anymore 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: geddoughton23
Didn't he just get suspended for two games? If that's true it absolutely makes no sense. That calls for rest of year suspension or more

Edit: it looks like 4 games but bunch of players on the other team got suspended as well. Nothing makes sense anymore 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
That was just the conference suspending him four games. The school kicked him off the team.

I heard the runner trotting from 1st to second saying “Gatoradeeee” the pitcher mumbling back “H2O” then the runner rounded 3rd and hollered “mama is wrong again ” and that was the last straw . The pitcher went into full Bobby Boucher mode on his ass🤷‍♂️

Beyond ridiculous, but I would still prefer a blindside tackle to a fastball aimed at my shoulder
idk he got a pretty clean shot on him. I’d take the fastball to the shoulder over that lol. I guarantee you snot flew out his nose when he got hit

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT