ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney--seeding discussion

Duke isn’t getting a one . They are a two seed . I just hope they live up to it .

Considering how bad our league is a loss tomm, could drop us to a 3. We need to at least make the finals, then we are a 2.

Considering how bad our league is a loss tomm, could drop us to a 3. We need to at least make the finals, then we are a 2.

Agreed... win tomorrow we're a 2 lock.

Win the tourney and we still have a shot at a 1 I think, regardless of Lunardi's protestations otherwise.

I don't like him.

Reactions: christophero
I know the Big12 is good but Lunardi still has Baylor as a 1 seed even after yesterday's loss. Think it'll change if Kentucky or Auburn wins the SEC tourney

Duke isn’t getting a one . They are a two seed . I just hope they live up to it .

I don't know shey... if Auburn and Kentucky lose early, and Kansas and Duke win their conference tournaments, I think the 1 seeds could be Gonzaga, Arizona, Kansas and Duke.

If Arizona doesn't win their conference tourney the other #1 could be Baylor. They've just played and won a lot of Q1 games and that could trump the conference tourney egg-laying.

Us vs. UNC part 3 would kind of be the tie breaker. Really want to win that one if we both win today. Hoping for a VT upset but doubtful that happens. Looks like A&M will hang on to beat Auburn.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Us vs. UNC part 3 would kind of be the tie breaker. Really want to win that one if we both win today. Hoping for a VT upset but doubtful that happens. Looks like A&M will hang on to beat Auburn.
Like I said we win the ACC we’re a 1 seed lol

Probably need Kentucky or Arizona to lose as well.
USC UCLA should be a good one. Probably 4 seeds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT