ADVERTISEMENT

"Natalie Update"

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
For QC, dukehokie, Topps , and the other fellas here who have met my daughter, just wanted to proudly report she dropped 15 on SouthWest Edgecombe last night in the first round of their state playoffs. Unfortunately, SWE was senior laden against our girls who are mostly sophomores and won but God we played great. Natalie hit 4 3's ,scored 15, had 5 steals, 5 assists and a block. Croatan won't lose a single starter so i'm stoked for next season.

For QC, dukehokie, Topps , and the other fellas here who have met my daughter, just wanted to proudly report she dropped 15 on SouthWest Edgecombe last night in the first round of their state playoffs. Unfortunately, SWE was senior laden against our girls who are mostly sophomores and won but God we played great. Natalie hit 4 3's ,scored 15, had 5 steals, 5 assists and a block. Croatan won't lose a single starter so i'm stoked for next season.
Go ahead on Natalie. Future Lady Blue Devil?? Thanks for the updates.

Reactions: Showenuff
She go to any summer camps or play AAU

I graduated from Southwest Edgecombe. They have always had a solid girls squad under Sandra Langley. Won a few state titles and had a player in the WNBA. Have no clue if she is still coaching though.

Dude, when they walked into the gym, I was like, ohhhhhh hell. They looked HUGE compared to our girls, lol.

Well fellas, tonight is her first prom. I can’t lie , had a tear in my eye when they drove off.

30742972_10213722078824490_764950936891162624_n.jpg

Well fellas, tonight is her first prom. I can’t lie , had a tear in my eye when they drove off.

30742972_10213722078824490_764950936891162624_n.jpg

So that's Natalie huh Show. Well I'll tell you one thing. I'm relieved she doesn't look like you and I know you are thankful and blessed. :D Very pretty. Hope you told the young fella to have her home by 10:00 p.m. I hop you told him you have a lot of land and they would never, ever have his body and did you get a $500.00 deposit to have her back at 10:00 p.m. If you did this and he had her home about 20 minutes ago then he's probably alright. OFC

You should be proud! Pretty damn good for a sophomore. Good luck in the years to come!

Very nice Show. I remember my daughters first prom. A nervous time until she got back home. Now she’s a college grad and out on her own and I still worry about her.

Reactions: Mac9192
Everything went well. Man, she was just a baby, now this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT