ADVERTISEMENT

Memorial Day Week-End

JCColsCane

All American
Dec 1, 2014
Hey guys, we've already started into this great Holiday, but just wanted to wish you a safe and Happy Holiday. Please keep yourself safe and watch over your loved ones. And most of all, please remember those who gave of themselves that we could enjoy this great time!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Hey guys, we've already started into this great Holiday, but just wanted to wish you a safe and Happy Holiday. Please keep yourself safe and watch over your loved ones. And most of all, please remember those who gave of themselves that we could enjoy this great time!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Thanks for posting, JCC...right back at you, and the rest of the posters on DI.
It's a nice time of year for the family to get together...but it's much more than that. Never forget the sacrifices of those who have served (and their families) that allow us to live our lives in the matter we're accustomed to doing.

OFC

Thanks for the Memorial Day thread JC even though I don't consider it a holiday. My sincere appreciation goes out to all those who gave their lives in defense of their country and countrymen. For many of them their generation and posterity stopped with the loss of their lives. My hope is tomorrow no matter what each of us may be doing is we take a moment to reflect the cost that gives us the freedom to be able to be doing whether it be at a Memorial Day sale where millions will be spent and even more millions will be made, outings with our families at the lake,park , beach or just simply sitting at home doing nothing. Someone has paid the price by giving it all. OFC

Happy memorial day to each of you. I am do thankful for each one who gave their lives for our country and our freedoms. They are true heroes. God bless our United States

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT