ADVERTISEMENT

Love vs Theo

I'm surprised that there aren't more posts. Were any players involved other than Caleb Love and Theo John? Do they have a history?

Theo John's former Marquette teammate, Dawson Garcia, finally announced that he will not return to UNC this season

Reactions: christophero
No. It all stems from what love said this year and Johns responded this year. Love and Johns two different positions and love just mad we beat them by twenty at home and responded after we lost to Virginia.

No. It all stems from what love said this year and Johns responded this year. Love and Johns two different positions and love just mad we beat them by twenty at home and responded after we lost to Virginia.
Exactly, I saw Love's twitter garbage immediately after we lost to UVA. What a jerk, and what gall to post after the 20 point beating at NOSE DOME we laid upon UNC.That facility by the way should be dubbed the Dean Smith AFAM Center.

OFC

I'm surprised that there aren't more posts. Were any players involved other than Caleb Love and Theo John? Do they have a history?

Theo John's former Marquette teammate, Dawson Garcia, finally announced that he will not return to UNC this season
Is he preparing for the draft or will he transfer again? I know he has family stuff going on. He's a good player.

Reactions: geddoughton23
Is he preparing for the draft or will he transfer again? I know he has family stuff going on. He's a good player.
Garcia isn't expected to return to UNC. He's already 21 years old. He'll probably turn pro. He is similar to Matthew Hurt. Very little lower body strength. No backside.

He really should take the next six months studying martial arts. Taking performance enhancing supplements.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT