ADVERTISEMENT

Has Zion Practiced

K's press conference isn't until tomorrow around 1ish. CBS with this article is going off what K said in Tuesday presser after Wake. Now he probably won't play Sat, but I can say almost for certain that info has not come out yet.
We all can guess at this point, and that's what they are doing. Zions has been practicing after going through a basketball workout prior to the game Tue. John spoke about him last night on a Duke podcast about the difference he makes and how he is looking good so far. But as of right now, nobody has ruled him out for Sat except CBS.

K's press conference isn't until tomorrow around 1ish. CBS with this article is going off what K said in Tuesday presser after Wake. Now he probably won't play Sat, but I can say almost for certain that info has not come out yet.
We all can guess at this point, and that's what they are doing. Zions has been practicing after going through a basketball workout prior to the game Tue. John spoke about him last night on a Duke podcast about the difference he makes and how he is looking good so far. But as of right now, nobody has ruled him out for Sat except CBS.

How did they said he looked?

I'm not expecting to see him play Sat because it's really no need. He gets a few more days rest including this upcoming game and the double by for the ACC Tournament.

I totally agree, selfishly I want him to play and destroy Fluke Maye. lol
Lol, you and the rest of us are in the same boat in reference to that. I'm just glad he is finally getting back at practice. From what I'm hearing, he will practice today and if everything is good, again tomorrow. But I'm looking for him to come back first ACC Tournament game, and hopefully against Cuse, so they can finally get a taste of the full team. If something miraculous happen before Sat, then I'll take it. But not hoping on it.

Yeah. Well I trust Coach K. He wants to win more than anything-and he will also do what’s best for Zion.

I like that he is tamping down expectations. No where to go but up!

Reactions: christophero
K also said it’s about him building his confidence and getting into game shape?

There are noeasy games left so imo every team we face is fighting for something and they ( meaning any team Duke plays) will play physical with Duke to take Zion out of the game mentally when ever he returns if it’s about confidence with him.

Reactions: christophero
Damn it.

I just dove on the floor for my remote so I can record the game for Saturday. I blew my shoe out and separated my shoulder, all while realizing my life is so important that, my pain of sacrifice, was warranted.

Good day.

This wouldn't have happened if you went to Elon or Wofford

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Maybe just maybe the UL-UVA outcome might come into play for Zion playing or not? If uva wins, we are 2 or 3 so not a big deal so why play him. But if uva loses, we are 1 with a win...

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
Maybe just maybe the UL-UVA outcome might come into play for Zion playing or not? If uva wins, we are 2 or 3 so not a big deal so why play him. But if uva loses, we are 1 with a win...
There are a couple different scenarios that will play out Saturday to determine our seed. We’ll end up playing either UNC or FSU in the semifinals. It’s going to be a busy final day of the regular season. .

Last edited:
There are a couple different scenarios that will play out Saturday to determine our seed. We’ll end up playing either UNC or FSU in our first ACC Tournament game. It’s going to be a busy final day of the regular season. .
We won’t play unx in our first game. Only way we play them is in semifinals on Friday.

Haven't heard a thing. Has been very quiet. Zion has practiced, but idk if he has with contact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT