ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone gotten their “Very Quick Stuff” article from Gary?

acc hoops

Cameron Crazy
Mar 24, 2004
Must be the snow that is causing the delay. Was looking forward to reading today’s edition with my morning coffee.
Guess he overslept after the Wake game.

Reactions: geddoughton23
^^^just took a peek over there on THR. Man those posters over there are brutal and their remarks are so brutal. Calling the players pieces of shit is uncalled. Yes they may not be good or as good as they want but at the end of the day they're still people and still playing a game.

I'm a tremendous UNC fan. Both of the main UNC boards are toxic. I'm quite the milk toast. I never say anything overly critical, but I only make three or four posts and get banned while they allow the most vile comments from others. It's funny, but a bit troubling.

Anyway, that's why I post so much here. Thanks for the. civility. I do enjoy Gary's posts. They're unintentionally funny, but usually have some good information

^^^just took a peek over there on THR. Man those posters over there are brutal and their remarks are so brutal. Calling the players pieces of shit is uncalled. Yes they may not be good or as good as they want but at the end of the day they're still people and still playing a game.
Correct. If you honestly believe that the losses bother you more than the players it’s probably time to reassess your life.

I went to a different computer at work to read Gary's analyses. After Virginia, UNC was finally playing the Carolina way, and after the Wake loss UNC was doomed. It wasn't as good as I recalled

Brooks is playing for Mississippi State on ESPN tonight against Kentucky. He's Incredibly lean. Maybe 15 pounds lighter?

Gary will never admit that he's wrong. Still saying that Platek should have been point guard over Coby White

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT