ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 75th Birthday Coach K

Happy birthday coach! And thank you for being our coach all these years. Enjoy your retirement.

Reactions: Quavarius
Q, thanks for recognizing Coach K, who now has more wins than ALL OTHER DUKE BASKETBALL COACHES COMBINED. Guy has been absolutely amazing, and we're going to miss the legend!!!! He is the G.O.A.T. Happy Birthday Coach!!!!

OFC
Is that correct??? It makes sense. I'll certainly use it at the Super Bowl Party. I hope that he has a Happy Birthday, and a successful transition to retirement

Reactions: hart2chesson
Happy birthday coach! And thank you for being our coach all these years. Enjoy your retirement.
Christophero, good luck to the Bengals! I used to be a big Rams fan, but they had some down years, and I divorced them when they moved to St. Louis. Then they became the Greatest Show on Turf. but I was too stubborn to go back. Plus, Brenda Warner frightens me

Reactions: christophero
The Rams are my favorite NFC team. I usually cheer for them when the Bengals are eliminated. So i want the Bengals to win, but I won't be crushed if the Rams win.

Reactions: geddoughton23
I
The Rams are my favorite NFC team. I usually cheer for them when the Bengals are eliminated. So i want the Bengals to win, but I won't be crushed if the Rams w. I utilized the Deacon Jones head slap in junior high football. The coach waited until the last game to tell me it was illegal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT