ADVERTISEMENT

Go get em, boy! (Grayson Allen)

Looks like Grayson's life is really going well. I wish him all the best.

Son of a..... She told me she had to stay in and wash her hair!?

Tyus is a starter. I told a couple of people, look how he handled the offense when Ja was out. Personally, he and Ja should start together, or at least down the stretch.

I for one hope and pray for all the best for Grayson in his future life. I always felt he was a great guy with an anger problem and I hope he finds the peace of mind to overcome the problem for good.

Reactions: geddoughton23
I don't know if it is an anger problem, or a reactive problem. It's not like he's ever been caught in a fit of rage. His one meltdown, if we want to call it that, was more of a disappointment in himself than a behavior issue. He’s just made stupid decisions in reaction to things he probably viewed as aggression towards him. Minus his first tripping incident against Louisville. That was just a stupid thing to do without any sense to it.

Let's see, the young man tripped what, 3 people in all the years he's played basketball? And none were hurt?

I think we can give this a rest. Not funny (or finny as someone once said).

Reactions: hart2chesson
Let's see, the young man tripped what, 3 people in all the years he's played basketball? And none were hurt?

Liftee, WELL SAID!! OFC

Ehh. I am a big Allen fan. He earned his reputation though. We wouldn't be saying 'give it a rest' if he were a tar heel. We can be supporters at the same time as throwing playful jabs at his downfalls.

The best team won the title in 18. Duke had the most talent, but Villanova was the best team. Period.

On Grayson Allen. Gave it his all, loved the kids fire, but crossed the line several times. Duke player or not, he screwed up with his tripping antics.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
Saying Nobody was beating "insert team" in college basketball in a 1 game elimination tournament is asinine.
Split hairs if ya want, but Villanova that year was the best team. They proved it by pretty much dominating all 6 games in the tournament.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
Of course there is always a chance, but Nova was playing at a very high level.

Of course there is always a chance, but Nova was playing at a very high level.
Nova played small & wanted to spread the court and shoot 3's. We had 2 elite big-men who could pound them inside. We also played an amoeba 2-3 zone which was used to prevent 3's though con-man Bill Self figured out how to exploit it.
If Nova shot like they did against Kansas; we got no shot I agree. However our size, our zone, a 70K football stadium designed for poor shooting........oh well, we will never know.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT