ADVERTISEMENT

#GDTBATH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilDJ

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Sep 12, 2001
Duke signs Bolden , the 16-year dominance ( 28-13 ) goes to 30-13 , Duke's in line for their 3rd in 7 years , elite players are avoiding Roy like the plague because he's , well , Roy , their precious carolina way has been exposed as a lie and earlier today....

Warrants: NCSU’s Leak stole money from NFL players, had UNC tie

Ci1tS-zVEAA87pz.jpg

I guess it really IS a #GDTBATH. Lulz...

http://wncn.com/2016/05/19/warrants-ncsus-leak-stole-money-from-nfl-players-had-unc-tie/

Wow. Pretty much blows away any UK posts. Tarhole assistant coach...

theymad.png

How do ya try and convince people you're no longer cheating? Simple. Just build a website to reinforce the lie. And ya do it at "rocket speed." Lulz...

Folt Announces Launch of UNC’s Ethics and Integrity Website

After moving at what Chancellor Carol Folt called “rocket speed,” UNC has launched a new Ethics and Integrity website to help offer guidance to members of the Carolina community.

http://chapelboro.com/featured/folt-announces-launch-of-uncs-ethics-and-integrity-website

ETHICS AND INTEGRITY AT CAROLINA

Please take time to become familiar with this site bookmark it, and use it when you feel it is needed. If you see something amiss, report it. And be assured that Carolina stands behind its longstanding commitment to uphold all protections against retaliation of any kind.

http://ethicsandintegrity.unc.edu/

Really? unx offers protection for whistleblowers? Ya can't make this stuff up. Even their "Ethics and Integrity" site is a lie. #carolinaway...

CjLFpCJWgAEJmV7.jpg

Kevin Blackistone on Around the Horn today. About the 17:25 mark....

"Stop it with the NCAA whose mission and statement includes making academics and athletics one. Well,if you're gonna come down on Ole Miss,ya better come down on unc too."

Yeah , looks like ya got away with it holes but it came with a price...and not just the millions spent in PR , lawyers , hush-money , severance pay and Kick-Starter campaigns to fund idiotic sock-puppet "documentaries." Until time immemorial , the "carolina way" is a joke...a punchline. unx is forever linked to collegiate corruption. A poster-child for win-at-all-costs depravity. Anytime a school is caught with their pants down , look for the glorious "flagship" to get a shout. Hang a banner...

CkORjpNXIAAC8mz.jpg

http://www.campusrush.com/baylor-un...riles-ian-mccaw-1838385929.html?xid=si_social

Yeah , looks like ya got away with it holes but it came with a price...and not just the millions spent in PR , lawyers , hush-money , severance pay and Kick-Starter campaigns to fund idiotic sock-puppet "documentaries." Until time immemorial , the "carolina way" is a joke...a punchline. unx is forever linked to collegiate corruption. A poster-child for win-at-all-costs depravity. Anytime a school is caught with their pants down , look for the glorious "flagship" to get a shout. Hang a banner...quo

How to Fix Higher Education

By CAROL L. FOLT

Carol Folt, chancellor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, makes the case for more nimble, student-focused and collaborative schools

If we are to keep pace with a changing world, we need to take quick and drastic actions to make our universities more nimble. How can we be more efficient? What is inhibiting us? And where do we have opportunities to make the educational experience more relevant and practical?

The first step is improving key aspects of undergraduate and graduate education....

http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-to-fix-higher-education-1465309118

Can we just burn the place down already? unx has committed the worst academic fraud in the service of athletics in the history of the NCAA and they're THE ONLY TIER 1 RESEARCH UNIVERSITY TO BE PLACED ON PROBATION BY SACS!!! EVER!!! FOREVER EVER??? FOREVER!!! And yet here's Carol tellin' the world how to "fix" higher ed. unx and damn-near everyone associated with it have gotta be the most delusional , arrogant , head-up-their-azzes dolts on the planet. Only those possessed with toxic-levels of wanton hubris and stupidity would pretend to tell anyone how to improve/repair the collegiate educational experience after being outted to the extent the holes have. Unbelievable. Just when ya think they can't possibly be any more depraved than they've been , unx ups the ante. #carolinaway

I guess when HIS team won exactly ZERO "nattys" while goin' 2 and 6 vs Duke , he's become obsessed with claiming whatever he can. How 'bout being the only Tier 1 research university that SACS has ever put on probation? Does he claim that "title" too? Ya can't make this stuff up...

UNC academic scandal under review by accreditation agency again

This week, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges will revisit UNC’s accreditation status. The commission has three choices: end the probation, continue it for a second year, or take the unlikely step to revoke the university’s accreditation.

The accrediting agency initially opted not to sanction UNC when it first looked at the classes in 2013. But last year, after reading a report from former federal prosecutor Kenneth Wainstein, accreditation officials said two UNC employees had not revealed all they knew about the classes.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/education/unc-scandal/article83202092.html

The day comes when some tarhole fan publicly states that Duke as a university doesn't care at all about academics because winning ballgames is all that matters THEN a freakin' DUKE professor co-signs it , well , just shoot me. Cravey , if ya didn't know , is a professor at unx. Lulz...

Altha Cravey Retweeted
DevilDJ ‏@DevilDJ32 6h6 hours ago
@driveto2015 @yibyabby Yep. That was the guvna spouting PR. unc doesn't give 2 sheets about academics. #carolinaway #ToSEEMRatherThanToBE

View conversation
2 retweets2 likes

Is John Calipari firing shots at Louisville, UNC?

"All I can tell you is this: If it happens on your campus and it happens with your assistants and those people, you probably have a good idea of what's going on," Calipari said Tuesday..."All I can say is most coaches have an idea if it happened on their campus. You might not be the first to know about it but you eventually hear about it."

Those comments seem harmless enough until you consider the heat both North Carolina and Louisville have both dealt with in recent seasons.

UNC coach Roy Williams claims he had no idea players were enrolled in fraudulent classes...all the while Calipari is subtly shaming both Williams and Pitino

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...shots-at-louisville-unc/ar-AAh5LjW?li=BBnba9I

Reactions: Redickulous4
On a scale from pretzel to Dead Sea, rate your level of saltiness.

Pretty much not at all. After the holes bought their way outta NCAA sanctions ( It only took over 5 years , 10+ millions of dollars , a sacrificed rep & a new identity as the dirtiest collegiate program in history that didn't commit a criminal act. Props. Well done. ) ya had to predict they'd do the same with SACS. Regardless , I called this one. Like I said , only a hole would hype being spared a second year of academic probation. Keep in mind that unx is the only Tier One research university ever placed on academic probation by SACS. #HangABanner unx is OJ. A punchline. Yeah , they got away with it but they're forever tainted and , best of all , the tarhole nation knows.it. No more arrogant "carolina way" nonsense. That's a lie and always has been. This will always be the ultimate "trump card" for rivals....

"Roy just signed a great recruiting class."

"Yeah?"

"So did Fedora."

"Any of 'em able to read an' write? Does it make a difference?"

Game over. lollers

Reactions: Redickulous4
Seventy-dadgum-percent?! Hang a banner! Not that the yay-hoos in the tarhole nation GAF. As long as Roy can stay close with K ( He's been awful at it for the last 16 years. 28-13 Duke since 1999. ) the cheating is perfectly acceptable. Heck , the corruption is expected at this point. Anyway , lmao at the CHeats and the death of the myth known as the carolina way...

CBR (Retired) ‏@CheatingBlueRam

Impact of last 6 years, 70% of faculty pursued by other universities left UNC. Retention would be higher had scandal response been honorable

CBR (Retired) ‏@CheatingBlueRam

Top notch universities don't lose the retention battle 70% of the time unless the departing faculty have lost confidence in the leadership.

https://twitter.com/CheatingBlueRam

Gawd. Having an azzload of delusional , win-at-all-costs yay-hoos slobber your bought-n-paid-for PR nonsense is vastly under-rated. Looks as if one can hear it so much they begin to think it was THEY who caused the ANOA from the NCAA. Check out the bolded part below. Ya can't make this stuff up...

BradleyBethel
Recruit Rating: 3.6/5 this site
16 posts this site
Ignore this Member

I'm excited to announce that my award-winning documentary UNVERIFIED: THE UNTOLD STORY BEHIND THE UNC SCANDAL will be available on Vimeo On Demand at the end of the month! If you were a Kickstarter backer, I've already contacted you about choosing either the streaming version or a DVD. If you weren't a Kickstarter backer, I still want to acknowledge the encouragement IC readers have provided me the past two years, and so I've created the promo code InsideCarolina for you to receive $3 off the purchase on Vimeo On Demand. You can pre-order now, and I'd be appreciative to anyone who helps to spread the word to all the UNC alumni and fans they know. Here's the link where you can pre-order and watch: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/unverifiedthefilm

If you live near Cary, you can also see the film on the big screen at The Cary on June 30. Here's the link to order tickets: http://thecarytheater.com/event/unverified-the-untold-story-behind-the-unc-scandal/

I'll have a sign-up form on the film's website soon so that you can stay updated about any future screenings: https://unverifiedthefilm.net/. In the meantime, if you'd like to organize a screening and Q&A, perhaps through your alumni chapter, email me at bradley@unverifiedthefilm.net.

Thanks again for your encouragement and support the past couple years. I sent my film to the NCAA in January, and, having the ability to track who watched the film, I know they watched it multiple times. I believe the film influenced the amendments to the NOA, resulting in a more fair Notice than the original. I couldn't have made the film without your support, and I hope I can meet more of you during the football season this fall.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

unx has been so corrupt and so efficient at beating the NCAA rap that we sometimes forget the times when they do the same when dealing with smaller scams....

ClghRXcWQAAHZBD.jpg:thumb

Almost a million dollars to settle this one. While staying at the Aloft Hotel ( owned by a unx alum ) , some of Fedora's thugs put a beat-down to walk-on Jackson Boyer. Multiple attackers took on a single guy and gave the poor SOB a concussion....

ClgdHqZWYAAXjb-.jpg:thumb

Despite that , no one is even accused much less indicted. Dollars to doughnuts , had those guilty been held responsible , unx's season may have been adversely effected and , well , Fed just can't have that. He did nothing following his teams' trashing of a Duke locker room. THAT was bad enough but no discipline for criminal assault?! "No charges filed." "Details remain sketchy." #carolinaway.

UNC agrees to $795,000 settlement in Jackson Boyer hazing case

Nearly two years after former North Carolina football player Jackson Boyer suffered an alleged concussion during an off-campus hazing incident that involved at least four of his teammates, the university has reached a $795,000 settlement with Boyer and his family.

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/article85089202.html

Duke signs Bolden , the 16-year dominance ( 28-13 ) goes to 30-13 , Duke's in line for their 3rd in 7 years , elite players are avoiding Roy like the plague because he's , well , Roy , their precious carolina way has been exposed as a lie and earlier today....

Warrants: NCSU’s Leak stole money from NFL players, had UNC tie

Ci1tS-zVEAA87pz.jpg

I guess it really IS a #GDTBATH. Lulz...

http://wncn.com/2016/05/19/warrants-ncsus-leak-stole-money-from-nfl-players-had-unc-tie/

Guys I'm old and senile and pretty dense at times but what does GDTBATH stand for:confused: OFC

Guys I'm old and senile and pretty dense at times but what does GDTBATH stand for:confused: OFC

"Great Day To Be A Tar Heel" It's , was , a popular hash-tag for unx fans on Twitter. Not quite as popular anymore. Can't imagine why though. Lulz. "Empathy" tarhole-style...

tony ‏@Tar_Heel_Tony

@YahooDrSaturday @FutureTarHeel SMH. Anyone that knows the facts of what happened here knows Jackson started it when he threw the 1st punch.

Anthony Pagnotta ‏@FutureTarHeel

@Tar_Heel_Tony @YahooDrSaturday That week, I saw him on the sideline with a helmet on. He didn't even have the "concussion" they gave him

Reactions: skysdad
@YahooDrSaturday @FutureTarHeel SMH. Anyone that knows the facts of what happened here knows Jackson started it when he threw the 1st punch.

Anthony Pagnotta ‏@FutureTarHeel

Yeah, ol JB "threw the 1st punch" at the whole team and they had every right to retaliate!!!

Lol,#CarolinaWay

OFC

Yeah, ol JB "threw the 1st punch" at the whole team and they had every right to retaliate!!!

Lol,#CarolinaWay

The fantasies unx'ers tell themselves to rationalize all manner of wrong-doing is staggering. As you alluded to , even IF Boyer started it , that doesn't entitle multiple players to jump on 'im. He was concussed. This wasn't a bunch of guys trying to get 'im under control either. They jumped 'im and beat his azz. All that's nonsense anyway. One walk-on starts a fight with a group of scholarship players?! Really?! Fed runs a very loose ship over there. The fact he held no one responsible after they trashed Duke's locker room was evidence of that. In some ways , I dislike 'im more than I dislike Roy. BTW , this happened at the Aloft ( owned by former unx Board of Trustees chairman Bob Winston. ) unx definitely handled this one "in-house." Also , in typical unx fashion , they handled what shoulda been a criminal case in the student-run (Dis) Honor Court. WTF?! #carolinaway

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/article10057274.html

Pretty much not at all. After the holes bought their way outta NCAA sanctions ( It only took over 5 years , 10+ millions of dollars , a sacrificed rep & a new identity as the dirtiest collegiate program in history that didn't commit a criminal act. Props. Well done. ) ya had to predict they'd do the same with SACS. Regardless , I called this one. Like I said , only a hole would hype being spared a second year of academic probation. Keep in mind that unx is the only Tier One research university ever placed on academic probation by SACS. #HangABanner unx is OJ. A punchline. Yeah , they got away with it but they're forever tainted and , best of all , the tarhole nation knows.it. No more arrogant "carolina way" nonsense. That's a lie and always has been. This will always be the ultimate "trump card" for rivals....

"Roy just signed a great recruiting class."

"Yeah?"

"So did Fedora."

"Any of 'em able to read an' write? Does it make a difference?"

Game over. lollers

Soooo, it appears "Dead Sea" is how you identify. Is that right?
#obsessed
#getalife
#haterextraordinaire
#hatesUNCmorethanhelovesduke
#pitifulexistence
#madbecausenoonecaresanymore
#onlyonepostinginthisthread

I'm new to this hashtag thing. Am I doing it right?

, even IF Boyer started it , that doesn't entitle multiple players to jump on 'im.

If you were there and you saw these "multiple" players jumping on Boyer, why can't you tell us who those players were. I mean, obviously you were there because you make such definitive statements. You were there right?

He was concussed.

So not only are you an investigative reporter, you moonlight as a doctor? What kind of tests did you run to assure he was concussed?

Fed runs a very loose ship over there. In some ways , I dislike 'im more than I dislike Roy. l

Oh no you don't. Or at least your obsessive poasts would indicate otherwise.

BTW , this happened at the Aloft ( owned by former unx Board of Trustees chairman Bob Winston. ) unx definitely handled this one "in-house." Also , in typical unx fashion , they handled what shoulda been a criminal case in the student-run (Dis) Honor Court. WTF?! #carolinaway

d95c5edfd98bedf47b7bd6195172dec45fd97cf834f9622dfaa3751c6e2ec26e.jpg

Reactions: UNC '92
If you were there and you saw these "multiple" players jumping on Boyer, why can't you tell us who those players were. I mean, obviously you were there because you make such definitive statements. You were there right?

So not only are you an investigative reporter, you moonlight as a doctor? What kind of tests did you run to assure he was concussed?

Oh no you don't. Or at least your obsessive poasts would indicate otherwise.

d95c5edfd98bedf47b7bd6195172dec45fd97cf834f9622dfaa3751c6e2ec26e.jpg

Articles on the settlement of the case say four other players involved (whether they jumped on him is for debate - but "multiple" is not).

Earliest reports are that he was concussed. They now say allegedly concussed. But the settlement includes a NDA for all involved and three of the players are VERY important to UNC this year - so conspiracy advocates have something to discuss the whole year.

Handled poorly is the very least you can say in the case with full blown coverup of a serious crime will be the talk of rivals after this settlement. UNC buys the Carolina Way again.

As long as Roy can stay close with K ( He's been awful at it for the last 16 years. 28-13 Duke since 1999. )

LOL (or as you like to say, "Lulz"). Roy wasn't at UNC in '99...or '00, or '01, '02, or '03. His first season at UNC was 03-04. But you knew that. Hell, you know more about UNC than the most die hard UNC fans. It consumes your every thought. So using the real numbers it looks a little closer. I think Roy is 11-16 against duke since he came back to UNC. I know you like to include those numbers from when we were transitioning from one HOF coach to the next. But even someone as pathetic as you has to understand that wouldn't be genuine. Throw in the number of post season wins and the number of regular season ACC championships and I'd say Roy's doing pretty well.

Articles on the settlement of the case say.

Excuse me if I don't have the most faith in the News & Observer.

They now say allegedly concussed.

I'm going to need more than that.

But the settlement includes a NDA for all involved and three of the players are VERY important to UNC this year - so conspiracy advocates have something to discuss the whole year.

Who are they? You tell me and since I'm more of a UNC fan and know more about our team, I'll tell you how important they are. Or...what?...you can't name who those players are?

Handled poorly is the very least you can say .

I'm going to poll some people and ask how they feel it should have been handled. I'm starting with Rasheed Sulaimon.

"Cheating your azz off" = "transitioning." Love it. Three quarters of a million dollars to settle a simple "hazing" incident. Hey , I guess if you're a hole that kinda coin ain't much. You're used to spending more than that on legal fees just for the convicted felon sugar daddy in your athletic dept. Look...ya got away with all of it. Sure , all that carolina way rhetoric has been exposed as the lie it's always been and unx is forever a punchline but y'all could care less about such things anyway , right? Just win baby. Amirite? Lol

Reactions: harttochesson
BTW...check out Art Chansky's column in latest Chapelboro.com. King Tarhole himself has his doubts. Of course , Art hates the football program. Right , holes? Lulz. unx fans ON A DUKE BOARD whining about "obsession." Too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT