ADVERTISEMENT

Drink of choice tonight?

MSUbluedevil

All American
Jan 3, 2007
I'm going to start with a bourbon on the rocks for the pregame, then shift over to beer at tip off. Probably either Goose Island IPA or Founders All Day IPA.

Water and more water....I'm not a drinker so I will stick with the lightweight stuff....plus I have to work in the morning LOL

Water then Youngs chocolate stout for the celebration.

MSU; I'm a bourbon man myself, although not tonight. What's your brand? I'm hitting the Kentucky Bourbon Trail at the end of April and intend to score some Pappy Van Winkle's. Wife has given me a $3,000 limit, which might result in one bottle if they have the 23-yr-old stuff. Tonight it's Dale's (well, maybe a double Basil Hayden neat if the game is close.)
OFC

Originally posted by Willcampbell:
MSU; I'm a bourbon man myself, although not tonight. What's your brand? I'm hitting the Kentucky Bourbon Trail at the end of April and intend to score some Pappy Van Winkle's. Wife has given me a $3,000 limit, which might result in one bottle if they have the 23-yr-old stuff. Tonight it's Dale's (well, maybe a double Basil Hayden neat if the game is close.)
OFC
I wouldn't consider myself an aficionado or anything, but my favorites are Maker's and Traverse City Whiskey Co. I think TC is only sold in Michigan, so you may not have tried that one. I've only had Pappy Van Winkle's once, but I remember it being very good.

Enjoy the bourbon trail. I visited the Woodford Reserve distillery a couple of years ago and loved it. I am still trying to get back and visit some others.

For me it'll be Mt Dew tonight. I only drink when I go out which is why I'm staying home to watch the game tonight because if I go out and start drinking I'll lose track of the game and miss most of it. lol

Doing everything I can to not drink too much prior to the late tip-off!

A heart home cooked meal should help.

Then it is Sumer Shandy since it is so light, wanna remember Chip #5 :)

Water to start with, probably end up with Morphine and Soda as the game progresses!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Two ice cold coronas!!!! Will probably also have a glass of coke with a little fireball whiskey mixed in. And with that being said, Let's Go Duke!!!!!

Made myself a few old fashioneds for the MSU game. I think I'll make few more tonight.

I got stuck drinking Bud Lite for the final four in 2010. We played so well I bought a case for the championship game against Butler.

The 2010 similarities were to much to ignore this tournament run so I bought a 12 pack for the game Saturday. It's still working so I bought another for tonight! I really don't enjoy Bud Lite but I'm sucking it up (and down) for the team.

I don't imbibe, so it'll be water,tea, or if I get rowdy...maybe a Coke!

OFC

Belgian Tripel. Just two 12 ounces. Hope to have something in celebration later (a nice 12 year Scotch).

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:

OFC
LMAO!!! Good to hear, you are a good man!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Originally posted by JCColsCane:

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:

OFC
LMAO!!! Good to hear, you are a good man!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC
JC, I started to pop a top on a Coke to celebrate, but I was afraid Ol' Roy would drop by and take it away from me.

OFC

Water. The alarm clock is going off at 3am. I'm outta here. Hold down the fort fellas.

Oh yeah, DUKE - 2015 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!

Originally posted by Bludvls1:
Water. The alarm clock is going off at 3am. I'm outta here. Hold down the fort fellas.

Oh yeah, DUKE - 2015 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!
Good night, Blu! Those dreams should be sweet.

OFC

Last night it was Makers, Bird Dog Bourbon and 1-5 Yeungling....Today it is coffee, water and ibuprofen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT