ADVERTISEMENT

Countdown to Craziness

dukeparrot

All Conference
Apr 28, 2005
I just renewed my season tix and grabbed a pair of tickets to C2C as part of that. Unfortunately, I looked at my calendar and realized I can't go to C2C since I have to work at my daughter's school Fall Fair that weekend. Oh the sacrifices we make as parents! ;)

I've offered the tickets to my brother, so he may grab them (family first), but if he doesn't, I figure this is a good forum to find someone who really wants to go and won't scalp them.

So, with that as a preamble, drop me a PM if you are interested and i'll let you know as soon as I know whether my brother wants to use them.

Side note, I have season tickets and can't make every game. I know many of you live outside NC and would like to go to Cameron for a game. If you are one of those folks, drop me a line if you have your eye on a game and I'll happily sell the tickets to you if the tickets to that game aren't already spoken for. (Top of my head I thought about @Bryce21 @Coach325 @ClintJackson1 @denniden @turnert @timo0402 @pavadukefan @Quavarius and @LandofOzDevil but I know there are many others out there)

Reactions: Quavarius
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News