ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K with a classy move....

This is nothing new. He said it in a interview during his farewell tour right before the last UNC game . He had no plans of over shadowing Jon and no plans of being at games .

This is nothing new. He said it in a interview during his farewell tour right before the last UNC game . He had no plans of over shadowing Jon and no plans of being at games .
Yeah, I know.No need to throw Shey. Did not see anything wrong with making it official. People do have a change of heart sometimes. I am quite glad K's committed to it.

OFC

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I was kinda' hoping Coach K would wear a trench coat and speedo behind the basket to distract opponents free throw shooting!!

Reactions: Occy64
We’ll see.. hope he sticks with it. He’ll probably just watch from the perch top office and head for the locker room after games haha

Yeah, I know.No need to throw Shey. Did not see anything wrong with making it official. People do have a change of heart sometimes. I am quite glad K's committed to it.

OFC
No you took that the wrong way Hart. I was just saying the article writer is the last to know lol. That’s all

Reactions: hart2chesson
It’s to hot down here in Charleston. You throw cold water on me I’ll throw in the towel 🥵

Reactions: christophero
In all honesty I thinks it’s the right think to do. Between message boards, social media in general, the news and the athletic director and the school president oh and fans. Jon’s got enough pressure on him.

In all honesty I thinks it’s the right think to do. Between message boards, social media in general, the news and the athletic director and the school president oh and fans. Jon’s got enough pressure on him.
He does post here I just can’t tell you who

Reactions: GillJET
I had to log out of RR after there was literally a topic titled "Ratface" about how we didn't win with all those draft picks. After they lost in the second round to St. Peter's. Thankfully some people called the OP on it.
I had not visited RR this calendar year. The content today is civil and logical, even in the thread you mentioned. I spoke to a rabid Kentucky fan this week who desperately wants Calipari replaced.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT