ADVERTISEMENT

Bagley's knee.

This is just my opinion but if/when Bagley is able to return, to keep up the momentum that we’ve had the last 4 games, maybe it would be a good idea to ease him in the line up by keeping the current line up of Carter and Bolden in the line up and sub Bagley and Javin in for Carter and Bolden. That’ll keep the chemistry that the team has built over the last 4 games. With Carter and Bolden we’ll have Cater’s scoring and rebounding and Boldrn’s rebounding and put back scoring then when we sub Bagley and Javin we’ll have Bagley’s scoring and rebounding and Javin’s rebounding and hustle.

If that's the case, I wish they would just say it and stop saying he is close if he really isn't

I agree. One thing that I don't care for is speculation and that is what it's becoming. If he's done just say he's through for the season and so be it. I may be wrong but I do think he will be back. OFC

I agree. One thing that I don't care for is speculation and that is what it's becoming. If he's done just say he's through for the season and so be it. I may be wrong but I do think he will be back. OFC

I hope so. I don't want to have a tournament were we are saying "what might have been". Let's go in full strength

This is just my opinion but if/when Bagley is able to return, to keep up the momentum that we’ve had the last 4 games, maybe it would be a good idea to ease him in the line up by keeping the current line up of Carter and Bolden in the line up and sub Bagley and Javin in for Carter and Bolden. That’ll keep the chemistry that the team has built over the last 4 games. With Carter and Bolden we’ll have Cater’s scoring and rebounding and Boldrn’s rebounding and put back scoring then when we sub Bagley and Javin we’ll have Bagley’s scoring and rebounding and Javin’s rebounding and hustle.

WOW

Bagley playing helps us. He gets us too many easy baskets. Grayson has been outstanding the last four games, but if he has an off-shooting night then it really limits us. That’s why we need BOTH of them to be our absolute best.

I think Bags is going to be better when he returns. I don't believe he hit the freshman wall, but he did get a lot of attention, and was the recipient of more and more physical play that was bound to have taken a little out of him. He should be rested, and it shouldn't take too long to get his legs back under him. And perhaps watching his team mates come together in his absence will also pay dividends too. Trust is a beautiful thing, and makes fingers into a fist.

OFC

Will be available.......I'd rather it say "is playing", but available is better than not available!!!

Tell all those dumbass tarhole fans that said he wasn’t hurt, that he was sitting out because of all this fbi crap to SUCK IT!!!!!!!
You worst nightmare is coming next Saturday night.

The storyline will now change to K is bringing him back for selfish reasons and will jeopardize his pro career.
Can't win with those fan bases (Kentucky included).

Reactions: QC Dukie
We are running the table!!!

I love the enthusiasm but reel it in just a little. We just need to worry about running the table that get set in March 11th.

What I'm most hoping to see tonight is if Allen can continue his play of late with Bagley back in the lineup.

Also, I hope this shuts up the morons who thought the knee injury was a cover for eligibility concerns.

I love the enthusiasm but reel it in just a little. We just need to worry about running the table that get set in March 11th.

What I'm most hoping to see tonight is if Allen can continue his play of late with Bagley back in the lineup.

Also, I hope this shuts up the morons who thought the knee injury was a cover for eligibility concerns.
It was humor saying we were running the table, but sure would be nice.

Reactions: Jtre and pisgah101
great news. Awesome to have Bags back. Sorry about the info from the iron duke. he is no longer a trusted source.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT