ADVERTISEMENT

#6 today

unc is tough this year. Just as good as last year. Hope when Duke plays them both teams will be healthy 100%.They will contend. OFC

Reactions: carolinablue34
UNC is pretty good. I won't beat their drum too much, but I've tried telling people here the last six months they're going to be really good. They might lose a head scratcher or two throughout the season, but they're a legit top six or seven team in the country...and that might be underselling them a tad.

I have 4 letters for you IPFW. This is why I don't pay attention to early in- season rankings.

The third best team in the country is Indiana according to the polls....come on now

Yea, Indiana looking really tough, especially after losing to the Fort Wayne Mastodons.

unc is tough this year. Just as good as last year. Hope when Duke plays them both teams will be healthy 100%.They will contend. OFC

UNC is pretty good. I won't beat their drum too much, but I've tried telling people here the last six months they're going to be really good. They might lose a head scratcher or two throughout the season, but they're a legit top six or seven team in the country...and that might be underselling them a tad.

Agree with both of these statements. I didn't see this team reverting to the 09-10 team that lost 17 games. Too much returning talent.

This year we will see a matchup between two very excellent squads with experience and depth. Duke will be the favorite, but I'm wondering when the last time it was we were this even.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT