ADVERTISEMENT

# 500

Willcampbell

Cameron Crazy
Oct 20, 2004
My 500th post, which I know doesn't seem like a lot compared to most of you guys and gals, especially since I've been on the Board since 2004. And I know I've been considered obnoxious at times, like with my recent "Least Favorite Player" thread and having once referred to Kyrie as "11 games Irving." But it's all (supposed to have) been in fun, and I've been called names many times before. (My fourth grade teacher termed me "impertinent" and was shocked that I knew what she meant)!
But I digress. Just meant to say it's been great, and you won't find a more loyal Duke fan than I. I especially like relating to the OFs, who realize that Duke hoops predated K, but the fresh perspective is enlightening as well.
OK, then. Halfway to 1K! Bet I get there before Roy.
OFC

Congrats. I would have thought it was a whole lot more. I guess it's because of your quality and common sense. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
Congrats Will.....I'll be joining you soon in the 500 club. What a great board we have.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Congrats Will, I for one have enjoyed your posts and really try not to read too much into what someone says. I'm pretty sure we have all said things that have been taken out of context, just the nature of the moment.
Keep posting young man, us OF's have to hang in there!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT