ADVERTISEMENT

Zion to attend CTC

If we were to land Zion , along with Tre and Cam, I might start taking bets on final four appearance pre season.

Just wait until Zion gets a taste of Wandas nanner pudding and Lasagna!

I thought he was excited that hof coach roy williams told him he could play for 4 years and didn't have to be a OAD. Not all 5 star players are told that. Just goes to show you what a great guy hof coach roy williams is. OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
Any, any, any chance at all of getting Zion and RJ to go along with Tre and Redish?

I'd feel better if we had Neo and Morpheus involved in his recruitment.

Any, any, any chance at all of getting Zion and RJ to go along with Tre and Redish?
Man, I sure hope so....can you imagine back to back classes like that one and the one we have this year??? WOW!!! And I would LOVE it looking ahead to next years champions classic!!!

It's likely a long shot to happen but can you imagine the complete implosion and meltdown that would happen at RR if we were to somehow get commitments from both Zion Williamson and and RJ Barrett after already getting commitments from Tre Jones and Cameron Reddish not to mention if we get additional commitments from some of the other players we're recruiting. Rivals would probably have to shutdown RR.

Chances of us getting both is about 1% I'd say. Like Q and a few others though, I guess you can't count K and Capel out. The funny thing was I did notice quite a bit of chatter on RR a month or two ago talking about UK could scoop up the top 3 players in the country, and how it would be the best ever haul. Now we have Cam, we have Bagely, so that's out. And while I think there is zero chance of getting Barrett and Zion, I don't see them getting Barrett...so the only team that could get all top 3 is Duke. Hilarious.

I don't think we get Zion AND RJ (I think it's either or) but the roll K and Capel have been on, kinda hard to bet against them at this point.

Add Scheyer to that roll if I've been reading correctly.

Reactions: Quavarius
Isn't the 19 Final Four in Minneapolis? We do well in the "apolises", so maybe it's fate that we do get Tre, Reddish, Barrett, and Williamson.

Yep. Indy and Minny is where we've won titles. Hopefully that means '18 (breaks the mold) and '19 are title years! :D

Reactions: pisgah101
Makes you wonder what Fran franchilla meant by something seismic happening on the recruiting front
Think it had more to do with the potential rules changes but I could be completely off. Either way, zero way Fran would be breaking any story in regards to recruitment of players, it's not his specialty.

I don't think we get Zion AND RJ (I think it's either or) but the roll K and Capel have been on, kinda hard to bet against them at this point.

Totally agree. Think the best we do is RJ or Zion but not both. Also curious if RJ committing would change the possibility of Garland coming to Duke since RJ is now being projected as a SG. Know K was selling Garland on the idea of him and Tre playing together in the backcourt.

If it's just RJ vs Zion (and doesn't effect where Garland lands) then would prefer RJ. Otherwise, would take Zion and Garland over RJ.

Think K is betting on a mass exodus to the nba draft. And wanting tre,rj,cam and zion. Zion is suitable more for post play. I think he would use him alot like Winslow playing the 4. And rj and cam on the wings.
Imo
1.stones
2.rj
3.cam
4.zion
5.javin
6.vrank
7.tucker
8.alex
9.jack

ADVERTISEMENT