ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Tip and Chase Down Steal Play

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
We've seen THE DUNK, THE BLOCK, THE BOUNCE PASS, and every incredible play in between, now this. THE CHASE DOWN! Never seen a player that consistently makes one play after another that I've never seen made before. Only 5 more games we're going to have him, but a lifetime of never forgetting him.

dHAXLR6.gif

OFC

We've seen THE DUNK, THE BLOCK, THE BOUNCE PASS, and every incredible play in between, now this. THE CHASE DOWN! Never seen a player that consistently makes one play after another that I've never seen made before. Only 5 more games we're going to have him, but a lifetime of never forgetting him.

dHAXLR6.gif

OFC

Dirt awesome stuff....I mean this captures the TOTAL ZION!!! Quickness, agility, basketball skills, and WILL TO WIN! OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I’ve never gravatated much to these freshmen that are in and out..I prefer the players you get to know over their career and development at Duke..

That being said there is something about Zion that is just polarizing and has easily made him one of my favorite Duke players of all time..but it’s not just his highlight real plays, it’s the way he talks, the way he smiles, the way he competes, and the way he treats people and teammates all around him. What he does in interviews, how he pulls people like Buckmire into the team atmosphere...he’s truly an amazing person and player and it is just beyond refreshing to watch and I’m sad we won’t see it continue at Duke..

I truly believe we have a good possibility to win it all and it’s because of Zions ability to pull the team together..I will probably follow his career into the NBA I just really have enjoyed him this year more than any player I can remember in quite some time...

dHAXLR6.gif

OFC
He outran a kid half his size

He is as talented as a player as we’ve ever had and that is such a high bar to cross. So ridiculously good at basketball.

Somebody else said it but it’s hard to think, at most, we only have 5 games left with him ( and maybe less). Soak in every second he’s wearing the Duke uniform fellas, it will forever end soon.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
This was just another case of Zion being Zion, and no one else can.
I hope he dunks so hard on Taco that the impact is so hard on his vertebrae that he loses 3 inches in height.

OFC

If there was any doubt of who is the #1 pick in the draft that play just erased it forever.

ADVERTISEMENT