ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Cam

I get it, but even I think that's a bit much. Since our offense goes through him, I feel like there will already be at least 4 cameras trained on him at all times, haha.
I agree, it seems pointless to have a camera specifically for Zion since they already show him on camera so much anyway when he’s on the court. Heck they show him on camera a lot even when he’s on the bench.

Reactions: sheyduke and dbav
I feel like they (big networks) always have a camera on the main players / stars in basketball games anyways..

I am not a fan of this.

If Coach K is still coaching when Le Bron's son is playing in college and if his son goes to Duke, I would not want to be a part of that circus.

It really speaks to Zion's ability to somehow be unaware of the glaring spotlight.

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
I am not a fan of this.

If Coach K is still coaching when Le Bron's son is playing in college and if his son goes to Duke, I would not want to be a part of that circus.

It really speaks to Zion's ability to somehow be unaware of the glaring spotlight.

Bronnie probably won’t go to college.

I am not a fan of this.

That’s what I like most about Zion. He knows that he’s the most famous/popular basketball player but he doesn’t let it go to his head and most of the time he tries to take the focus off of him particularly in interviews.

This is why people don't like Duke.

This is silly. Duke has nothing to do with this. And although there’s a subset of people who hate Duke, there’s a reason why this would even be thought of. Zion has captured America. He just happens to play for Duke. Trying to connect this to Duke makes no sense, it is Zion.

This is silly. Duke has nothing to do with this. And although there’s a subset of people who hate Duke, there’s a reason why this would even be thought of. Zion has captured America. He just happens to play for Duke. Trying to connect this to Duke makes no sense, it is Zion.

Just think, if he was at UNC, they would have a bench Cam for him lol

I didn't say it was fair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT