ADVERTISEMENT

Zion and Joey

Great chance to develop for both. Also some indication of how far along they are if they make the team or not.

Wonder if Baker is better than we think he is. Hopefully he contributes this year, but a redshirt would certainly help us next year. Also good that Zion's thumb is healed. Edit: I just watched the MacDonald's AA practice highlights and Zion really showed an ability to get to and finish at the rim in those practices FWIW.

Last edited:
The thing I love about Zion, sure he can dunk, but his incredible athletic ability shines on the fast break and he finishes great if the dunk doesn’t present itself, he’s got real nice layups and finger rolls at the hoop. He gets through heavy traffic nicely.

Reactions: skysdad
I'll be interested to see who makes the squad

God. Zion in that Duke training room getting even more jacked? Ridiculous.

Reactions: dbav
They don't make pics or links for expectations. I'm just looking forward to the results of said comment.

You hit the Duke training program looking like this BEFORE the season....
939439140.jpg.0.jpg

I just hope the media doesn’t over hype this class with expectations. Hopefullly we'll hear this class is so young and blah blah. I don’t know if they got enough experience blah blah: I hope to hear negatives basically lol . Not this is the best team natty title blah blah. The number 1 recruiting class and team are already enough that I can bare. I don’t like it .

Reactions: Dukeprodigy22
OT . But feel the need to vent . If I see one more behind the back lacrosse goal on Sportscenter top 10 I’ll puke! It’s not a top 10! Fire everybody! Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT