ADVERTISEMENT

You Don't Know Jack UPDATED: Seinfeld Parody Jack gif

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
Dammit, I love Zion, but Jack White is a stud in his own way, and he deserves a meme too! He's not exactly a household name, but there are going to be a lot more opposing fans know who he is before this season is over.

EDIT...newly added, our Aussie has a Seinfeld parody gif...below the 'You Don't Know Jack'.

Zj8HJJn.jpg

NvGw41u.gif

OFC

Last edited:
Jack White is great, and probably the one I trust most with shooting the 3. But its everything he has combined that makes him great, the blocks, the STRONG rebounds, defense, everything. Hope he is around next year as well (if he's not, he's in the draft)

Dammit, I love Zion, but Jack White is a stud in his own way, and he deserves a meme too! He's not exactly a household name, but there are going to be a lot more opposing fans know who he is before this season is over.

Zj8HJJn.jpg

OFC

Good job dirt. I don't think even we Duke fans really appreciate what he brings to the court. I do know that when I see him come into the game meyham is getting ready to happen. OFC

"He could go down as one of our greatest 6th men ever if he continues at this clip."

He may no longer be the 6th man. He started the second half of last night's game. Cam Reddish is in some type of funk.

Jack has been amazing and a leader on the court for this young Duke team. He’s an under dog that team’s just can’t prepare for with Zion, Tre and Barret on the floor and Javin and Bolden improving.

It’s nice to see teams having to game plan for Dukes bench as well

Great post Dirt! Few things Duke Basketball more unanimous than our love, respect, admiration for Jack. I probably come out of my seat at least 3 times every game for plays he makes. Those strong rebounds are MAN rebounds Coyle! He had one around the 10:30 mark of the second half last night. Got me as pumped ss Zions dunk. He has been great on O and D. Still surprises me with his shot blocking ability. Best 6th man since Nate James? James got us a title, by the way.

At the autograph session, he was the absolute nicest, and thanked us for coming out and waiting in line.

I got to meet some of the players after a game a few years ago. Ryan Kelley, Mason Plumlee and they were the same way.....and one that kind of surprised me a little at how humble and nice he was to us was Austin Rivers....very cordial. And when he walked outside. He stood and signed autographs for as long as I stood there watching

I talked to a fellow Duke fan at the gym today and he said Jack should start in place. I disagree, I just think that might destroy what confidence Cam has at this point. I also like the lift that Jack gives us off the bench. Any other thoughts on this?

I talked to a fellow Duke fan at the gym today and he said Jack should start in place. I disagree, I just think that might destroy what confidence Cam has at this point. I also like the lift that Jack gives us off the bench. Any other thoughts on this?
You should check out the 5PointPlaypodcast we do an entire segment on this exact topic.

"He could go down as one of our greatest 6th men ever if he continues at this clip."

Nate James is a good choice for best 6th man ever but I'll go with "Billy McCaffrey who'd rather shoot with a hand in his face than eat when he's hungry" (shout out to Bob Harris). Hope a lot of you get that reference.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
God I wish McCaffrey stayed. If he did, he might wound up being my all time favorite. One of my dream scenarios has been McCaffrey red shifting the 91-92 season and being around to take over when Hurley got hurt in 92-93 and for the 93-94 season. In that dream scenario, we go to FF in 93 and win it all in 94. That would make 7 FF in a row and 3 NCs in 4 yesrs.

God I wish McCaffrey stayed. If he did, he might wound up being my all time favorite. One of my dream scenarios has been McCaffrey red shifting the 91-92 season and being around to take over when Hurley got hurt in 92-93 and for the 93-94 season. In that dream scenario, we go to FF in 93 and win it all in 94. That would make 7 FF in a row and 3 NCs in 4 yesrs.
Other than UCLA in the 60’s/70’s and Duke in the 80’s/99’s, has any other team gone to as many Final Fours in those kinds of time frames? I can’t think of any other teams that have. 13 Final Fours in 15 seasons for UCLA throughout the 60’s and 70’s. 7 Final Fours in 9 seasons for Duke throughout the 80’s and 90’s. Those are just mind blowing stats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT