ADVERTISEMENT

Wuffies will > Rams 3/16

Hart, no ACC team has done it YET. We did it with 4 in 4 days. Clemson, Louisville, CHEATS, and ND. Fingers crossed, State can pull it off. I won't be watching because I think the cheats will win. But I hope State can tap into the Jimmy V magic tonight.

Hart, no ACC team has done it YET. We did it with 4 in 4 days. Clemson, Louisville, CHEATS, and ND. Fingers crossed, State can pull it off. I won't be watching because I think the cheats will win. But I hope State can tap into the Jimmy V magic tonight.
Still I think the ACC was stronger top to bottom then OVERALL over course of a season. Pack can get 'er done.

OFC

If someone could post one giant photograph of someone doing the strongest eye roll ever that should be our official response to tonight’s lovely matchup. Make no mistake, the lube is on the way from Raleigh right now and in lovely water soluble red.

Kudos to State on a nice run, no ill will here as obviously we’re all pulling for them. But their task tonight is like standing at the bottom of the world’s tallest building, glancing up and wondering how to climb it.

No ACC Championship since 1987, going against a school that has more wins against them than any team they’ve ever played. A truly horrendous record vs this school the last several decades. (Did they even beat Roy 6 times in the 17 years he was at unc-chapel hill branch?) and on top of that a very good and hungry unc team whose players have never won it.

Won’t be a good night for the wuffies. In fact, Pack Pride may get worried KK saved his job. Oh well. Duke leads all schools with 22 ACC Championships. Heels going for #19 tonight. Duke grabbed #19 in 2011 in a 75-58 win over unc-chapel hill branch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT