ADVERTISEMENT

Would this starting lineup be a winner in the NBA?

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
PG Kyrie Irving
SG Jason Tatum
C Mason Plumlee
PF Zion Williamson
SF Brandon Ingram

Yes I know Mason is not a top center but he rebounds well and can score. As far as filling out the rest of the roster I really believe we have enough Duke players remaing to have a really good NBA team. You can pick em. JJ may be getting some age on him but he can still light it up. Pick your back up 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and remaining roster. You can't convince me that a team of Dukies could not compete and contend. OFC

We'd make the elite eight with that team. Too soon.

It hurts. I swear the '18 loss to Kansas hurt me more than the '19 loss to MSU. I wanted Grayson to be able to stick in the haters faces. Love that kid. I know he's got his issues, but he stayed four years and deserved to get back to the final four one more time. Not having Duke in the tournament these two years is worse though.

Last edited:
It hurts. I swear the '18 loss to Kansas hurt me more than the '19 loss to MSU. I wanted Grayson to be able to stick in the haters faces. Love that kid. I know he's got his issues, but he stayed four years and deserved to get back to the final four one more time. Not having Duke in the tournament these two years is worse though.

They both hurt but the Zion one was a bit worse for me.

No player this century has been more deserving of the Final Four stage.

Last edited:
Give me
Carter J.r back up center
Giles back up power forward
Parker sf
Redick Sg
Frank Jackson pg

Okafor, Hood, kennard as the 13-15 players.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT