ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Chris Spatola?

geddoughton23

Cameron Crazy
Dec 6, 2019
Chris Spatola is an analyst for ESPN. He's married to Coach K's daughter, Jamie. Like Coach Krzyzewski, Spatola was Point Guard and Captain of the team at West Point. That's all I confirmed through Google. Seems like a somewhat interesting story that Jamie would marry a man so similar to her father.

He was also on the Duke bench as a coach (or Dbo) for years . Chris is not new to the program

Found it interesting that Chris Spatola’s son (Coach K’s grandson) does American Ninja Warrior competitions on the Jr level and will likely be one of the best obstacle runners once he gets into his early 20s. Chris had a practice course built for his son in their back yard.

Reactions: bobcrane14
I used to coach basketball camp at Duke when I was in college, and Chris was a camper, thats how he and Jamie met. Interesting turn of events that he ended up at West Point. I was even at a couple of the games where he played at Cameron.

I used to coach basketball camp at Duke when I was in college, and Chris was a camper, thats how he and Jamie met. Interesting turn of events that he ended up at West Point. I was even at a couple of the games where he played at Cameron.
Thank you for the answer to my poorly worded question. I assumed that they met later. Still, it takes some nerve to ask out the coach's daughter if you are in basketball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT