ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the parents?

7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. Both will grow to be Duke basketball players is the plan.

Oh, I never posted mine. A three year old girl who is like an Irish dockworker, and a six year old boy who is as sweet and gentle and kind as any human I’ve ever met.

Ive got a five year old who doesn't understand why his favorite players keep leaving. Last year it was Luke Duke and this year Grayson lol.

Just one, 9 months. What do you think Duke tuition will be in 2035? Never mind... don’t answer that.

Reactions: Dad2ze
3 year-old girl. 1 year-old son.

A couple months ago my 3 year-old came up to me and said, "Daddy, I want to watch basketball." One of the proudest moments of my life. She also knows to yell, "Let's Go Duke! Let's Go Duke!" anytime a game is on... And when she throws or kicks a ball, she likes to scream, "Kobe!" I'd like to think she's just the product of good parenting.

Reactions: 2 skerz 3
I have 2 daughters, one is 42 and the other is 33. I have a 15 year old grand-daughter. They all bleed Duke Blue, even though the 33 year old went to NC State. I am 63.

Two sons 12 & 8 plus one daughter who is 10. Coach their hoops teams and enjoy every moment b/c its flying bye. Next year coaching my oldest sons Middle School team which is very competitive, hope to build some great memories.

My kids love Duke!!!!

Reactions: 2 skerz 3
Ive got a five year old who doesn't understand why his favorite players keep leaving. Last year it was Luke Duke and this year Grayson lol.

My oldest daughter was a huge fan of Tyus....I mean huge. That was the first jersey she owned. The last three years it has been Grayson. She understands that this is his last season....but I know it will be tough on her. She is pretty excited about Tre (or Tyus's brother as she calls him) for next year, though.

So I definitely get what you're saying.

Reactions: LONMUNU
1 Son - Grant Robert - Named after 2 of My Favorite Dukies of all time - Grant Hill and Bobby Hurley

We tried for about 9 years to have kids.. Multiple miscarriages, and some other horrible Sh** you don't want to know about as well...in the end all worth it. I am a 42 yr old 1st time dad of a 7 month old.. doin the best I can.

I am teaching him the finer points of the Man to Man Defense and the flex motion offense...I think he is getting it... unless the puppy is in the room or he sees something shiny or musical, then all bets are off... Cant wait until we go to our first game in CIS together!

May be goin to hell in a bucket,....but at least I'm enjoyin the ride...

Have son who is junior in high school. Runs Cross Country.
He has toured Duke, Harvard, UNC and MIT.
Going to soon tour UVA, Davidson and Wake .
Would love to see him choose Duke or Duke choose him. Either way is good.

Father & father-in-law - 2 children: son 29 (married); daughter 25 (also married)

Grand dad of one: age 1 year, two months.

Reactions: dukesince91
1 Son - Grant Robert - Named after 2 of My Favorite Dukies of all time - Grant Hill and Bobby Hurley

We tried for about 9 years to have kids.. Multiple miscarriages, and some other horrible Sh** you don't want to know about as well...in the end all worth it. I am a 42 yr old 1st time dad of a 7 month old.. doin the best I can.

I am teaching him the finer points of the Man to Man Defense and the flex motion offense...I think he is getting it... unless the puppy is in the room or he sees something shiny or musical, then all bets are off... Cant wait until we go to our first game in CIS together!

May be goin to hell in a bucket,....but at least I'm enjoyin the ride...

Congrats to you and your wife.

Reactions: Voldukie

I'm 47 with a beautiful and smart 7yr old little girl! We are both HUGE Duke fans!

Any advice for hopefully having a kid in a similar spot down the road? She's smart as a whip but I know everyone wants to get into Duke or IVY league if they could. Her Mama was college valadictorian - thank good ness for that cause I only know sports, poker and mtn biking :)

Reactions: dukesince91

Those are all great choices. Duke for sure, but I always have had a soft spot in my heart for Davidson too, grew up near there. It's a really neat place

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT