ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the parents?

55 here....have a 28 yr old son, 23 yr old daughter, and a 14 yr old son. A grandson is due In May.

I don’t have any kids but I have twin step nephews that are 26, a niece that’s 21, a nephew that’s 21, a niece that’s 7 and a great niece that’ll be 7 months old on the 23rd. My great niece just stood up by herself for the first time yesterday in the bathtub of all places and she also crawled for the first time today.

34 with two children. 5 yr old son, 2 year old daughter. Both with birthdays coming in May. Greatest thing ever no doubt! I’m incredibly busy always as a partner in a fairly large concrete company. Its the thought of providing a good life for my children that gets me thru many long days!

Kids, Family, Duke and work!!!

Reactions: dukesince91
Two girls...seven and four. They’re the best and still think dad is cool. I’ll be 41 in a few, short months.

5yr old son, he was born at Duke hospital.
I was born at Duke hospital also and if you could buy stock shares of Duke hospital then I’d own a lot of shares considering how much time I’ve spent there in my lifetime because of my disability lol

3. daughters 16 (10 days shy of 17) and 13, son 8 1/2. 11th, 8th, and 2nd grades.

My oldest was born on the day of our FF comeback vs Maryland in '01. I saw from the Duhon-Blake collision to the end w/ a woman cleaning the birth room as I picked up the rest of our stuff and moved it to the room we were staying in at the hospital formerly known as Durham Regional. I watched the whole game practically every day that summer when I took time off from work to stay home w/ her. It was during that time I created my Rivals handle for my favorite player and my favorite role in life: Dad + Battier = Dattier.

The other two were born at home, which I highly recommend for liberals, but ironically, not for libertarians.

Reactions: The Optimist
3. daughters 16 (10 days shy of 17) and 13, son 8 1/2. 11th, 8th, and 2nd grades.

My oldest was born on the day of our FF comeback vs Maryland in '01. I saw from the Duhon-Blake collision to the end w/ a woman cleaning the birth room as I picked up the rest of our stuff and moved it to the room we were staying in at the hospital formerly known as Durham Regional. I watched the whole game practically every day that summer when I took time off from work to stay home w/ her. It was during that time I created my Rivals handle for my favorite player and my favorite role in life: Dad + Battier = Dattier.

The other two were born at home, which I highly recommend for liberals, but ironically, not for libertarians.

Huh....I always just assumed it was a play of the "whose your daddy...Battier" chant. Like it though.

Reactions: Dattier
A son. 14.5. Awesome kid. Unfortunately. Not a sports fan, so we do not share a love of Duke BB.

A daughter, 15, which allows me to be well versed in drama and mood swings. A son, 13, who is 6-2 242 lbs that wrestles and plays football. Both are huge Duke fans just like the old man.

I was born at Duke hospital also and if you could buy stock shares of Duke hospital then I’d own a lot of shares considering how much time I’ve spent there in my lifetime because of my disability lol

If you don't mind me asking what kind of disability you have? I don't want to be insincitive but I've seen you reference it a couple times so just curious!

42 yr old dad of three

2 boys, 12 and 11, they try to keep me young, they love to play basketball and golf....

16 month old girl......she is awesome!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT