ADVERTISEMENT

Whats up with Dukeblueplanet.com ?

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
Man for a year or so they were on FIRE ! Awesome articles, videos, commentary. Did they change hands? Ideas? Anybody in the know on this?

Man for a year or so they were on FIRE ! Awesome articles, videos, commentary. Did they change hands? Ideas? Anybody in the know on this?
Show I thought the same thing. Man they used to have some awesome videos. Very disappointing.

I know that Dave Bradley switched roles and we had a guy that was running the social media/promotional stuff but he went to the Michigan football program for the same role. I think Dave is still hands on with this stuff but i will ask around unless someone else knows, I’m sure my buddy will know.

Well, I absolutely LOVED it when they were active. The colors, themes and creativity was amazing.

Just a guess, but I think around the time that dukeblueplanet.com stopped getting regular updates and content is when the Duke youtube channel and then especially the instagram account became much more active. Probably got more eyeballs for less work on youtube/instagram than a website. And now they are geared even more toward instagram with the youtube uploads all being 1min in length-obviously meant for IG.

I used to visit dukeblueplanet.com all the time a couple of years ago, absolutely loved it. Not as big a fan of the shorter youtube/ig videos nowadays, but still good content and I'm still grateful that they do it.

Just a guess, but I think around the time that dukeblueplanet.com stopped getting regular updates and content is when the Duke youtube channel and then especially the instagram account became much more active. Probably got more eyeballs for less work on youtube/instagram than a website. And now they are geared even more toward instagram with the youtube uploads all being 1min in length-obviously meant for IG.
This is true, they are always watching their social stats and that is a huge focus for them.

yeah I noticed this too. I enjoyed the site. I just figured they put all their energy into Instagram/Twitter now with the quick response of social media.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT