ADVERTISEMENT

What happens if Cuse beats UVa tonight?

hallside

All Conference
Sep 18, 2005
I know this is not very likely to happen, but it's their senior night and Cuse will be playing like it is their last game. The dome will be rocking (not quite like our game there, but still 30,000+). If they are able to pull it out, UVa will still probably win the ACC regular season title, but do we move past them in the seedings? I just can't see them losing to an unranked team and not switch places with us, as we have beat them.

I think we would move to the East region if we were to win against WF and UNC. Ultimately it will be decided in Greensboro, but I will be rooting for the Orange tonight. Here's to Gbinije and Cooney raining 3's tonight!

UVA & Duke should remain #1 seeds but could wind up switching regions if we win the ACCT. The Houston to Indy route worked in 2010 so don't mind being in South bracket. Baylor better not be #3 or #4 seed in South though. Committe hoses that up a lot where lower seed plays close to home in second weekend.

What happens if UVA loses to both Cuse and Lousville. It's possible since both games are on the road and they are senior days. OFC

Originally posted by skysdad:
What happens if UVA loses to both Cuse and Lousville. It's possible since both games are on the road and they are senior days. OFC
I think it's very possible. Well, I hope it's very possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT