ADVERTISEMENT

Wendell Moore Decision Video

I'm glad I knew the outcome before viewing. That last shirt looked a little pale in color at first glance.
OFC

Who makes these videos? This decision crap is getting to serious for these (kids) . I like how it stopped on UNC at the end though lmao

Reactions: PixelDevil
Who makes these videos? This decision crap is getting to serious for these (kids) . I like how it stopped on UNC at the end though lmao
Yeah, I'm a little tired of hearing "the biggest decision of my life." What, where to go to school for one year? Son, if that's your biggest decision, you are blessed.
Nevertheless, I can't wait to see him as a Devil.
OFC

I don’t like 1 thing about these videos . A cool video and design. Well thought out. But makes me want to puke at the same time . Like he’s GOD and this paparazzi idk. Can’t explain it. Don’t like all this attention for a kid picking a school, and kids making this big of a deal about announcing. Just don’t like it .

Reactions: PixelDevil
Yeah, I'm a little tired of hearing "the biggest decision of my life." What, where to go to school for one year? Son, if that's your biggest decision, you are blessed.
OFC
I can’t either, I’m super happy, but yea me and you see eye to eye with this I think.

“I will announce on Monday” ......why not just announce when you know and skip all this anticipated, premeditated, whatever attention crap....Is how I feel....You’ll have plenty of that at Duke trust me lol....I just don’t get it ....How a lot of these guys go through with stuff like this. And why. I wouldn’t care 2 sh!ts about it. And deny doing it if asked .It just looks bad imo. Maybe I’m just one of the few that see it that way ...Nevertheless :)

Last edited:
OFC
He didn’t say that it was the biggest decision of his life. He said that it was one of the biggest decisions of his life.

LMFAO. I don 't care how they announce as long as I'm going to Duke comes out of their mouth. Was a lot or worrying, crying, or however you want to classify it, when nobody had committed yet. Now it's about how they announce. I get it, different strokes for different folks, but seems like it easier to not watch the announcement, or read about it after you find out their Duke bound if it gets under your skin that much. But at the end of the day, this is a message board but in reality, I'm sure them or their family could care less how somebody feels their son should enjoy his moment. Nice to hear opinions on how some people would do it, but who cares, it's not you.

LMFAO. I don 't care how they announce as long as I'm going to Duke comes out of their mouth. Was a lot or worrying, crying, or however you want to classify it, when nobody had committed yet. Now it's about how they announce. I get it, different strokes for different folks, but seems like it easier to not watch the announcement, or read about it after you find out their Duke bound if it gets under your skin that much. But at the end of the day, this is a message board but in reality, I'm sure them or their family could care less how somebody feels their son should enjoy his moment. Nice to hear opinions on how some people would do it, but who cares, it's not you.
First of all i come here to find out who we get. So yea. Its also different folks that were worried and different folks that don’t like the soap opera announcement;) And no that’s not me. Just stating I wouldn’t do it, and don’t like it at all. It’s wack as hell imo lol.

How do you find out about something if you don’t watch or read about it anyway Lmao :D

Not a fan of the video announcements either but it don’t bother me too much. I like the hats on the table thing though if you’re going to do something beside just state it.

I thought Wendell Carter Jr’s video was very cool. But he’s a different type of cat than your usual 5-star guy.

Reactions: dbav
How do you find out about something if you don’t watch or read about it anyway Lmao :D
Not about to get into a huge discussion on this. But since you asked, first I can look at any headlines and see who comitted to duke without having to read how he comitted or what the video looked like if it bothered me enough to post about it. Second, this is a wave that these kids are going through with making theses announcement videos. So if you hear about a guy commiting, it's either with a video,ESPN block, and very few do it through twitter. As far as being wack, you getting on complaining about how they announce falls in that category, IMO. So we all have opinions, don't mean we all have to agree. At then end of the day, it's a Duke commit. That's the only thing that matters when the smoke all clears.

Not a fan of the video announcements either but it don’t bother me too much. I like the hats on the table thing though if you’re going to do something beside just state it.
Yeah I like that too...anything more then that just strikes me the wrong way.

Reactions: pisgah101
Not about to get into a huge discussion on this. But since you asked, first I can look at any headlines and see who comitted to duke without having to read how he comitted or what the video looked like if it bothered me enough to post about it. Second, this is a wave that these kids are going through with making theses announcement videos. So if you hear about a guy commiting, it's either with a video,ESPN block, and very few do it through twitter. As far as being wack, you getting on complaining about how they announce falls in that category, IMO. So we all have opinions, don't mean we all have to agree. At then end of the day, it's a Duke commit. That's the only thing that matters when the smoke all clears.
1. I didn’t ask (you) hell anybody anything(?). 2. Thanks for telling me what (you) do lol. 3. Didn’t know I was “complaining”:confused: 4. I didnt know this was a debate:D 5. I posted I didn’t like the video ...well becuase...this is indeed the (video) thread. 6789...10:p

Last edited:
1. I didn’t ask (you) hell anybody anything(?). 2. Thanks for telling me what (you) do lol. 3. Didn’t know I was “complaining”:confused: 4. I didnt know this was a debate:D 5. I posted I didn’t like the video ...well becuase...this indeed the (video) thread. 6789...10:p
SMH, bless you heart. Lol, we on the same team I think. But anywho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT