ADVERTISEMENT

Well this is fun...

Really enjoying watching our Dukies. OFC

Pretty funny to see Zion doing to NBA players what he has done at other levels. Kid is just amazing

I can't wait until the Pelicans finally let loose. I know he's just a rookie but there is no one that you can compare him to. No one like him. I'm just not talking about the talent but the personality, the demeaner and the humility. Hopeong he has s healthy career. OFC

My 2 favorite young NBA teams, Atlanta is my 3rd favorite with Reddish and Parker on the squad.

My 2 favorite young NBA teams, Atlanta is my 3rd favorite with Reddish and Parker on the squad.

Jabari was traded to the Kings back in February. Hasn't played much in the bubble yet. Would be great if he can stick with the Kings for next season so we can watch him, Giles, and Bagley. Unfortunately it seems like Jabari is going to be a career journeyman and end up playing for 10 teams.

Jabari was traded to the Kings back in February. Hasn't played much in the bubble yet. Would be great if he can stick with the Kings for next season so we can watch him, Giles, and Bagley. Unfortunately it seems like Jabari is going to be a career journeyman and end up playing for 10 teams.
Might even take the over on 10 teams since he’s already on like 7. Bucks, Wiz, Bulls, Hawks, Kings off the top of my head.

Wouldn’t look for Giles to stay with the Kings either.

ADVERTISEMENT