ADVERTISEMENT

Vernon Carey announcement

jrtplaya

Starter
Feb 25, 2006
This Thursday as per an hour ago on his Twitter page. I'll post more when available.

Is Coach Williams going to stencil Matt's names on the bench before he gets there!? He is going to have to pull out all the stops.

Last edited:
Reactions: GillJET
Is Coach Williams going to stencil Matt's names on the bench before he gets there!? He is going to have to pull out all the stops.
Hurt%20VIP.png

I must be used to Bagley and Zion because he seems a bit slow compared to them. Probably just a different skill set.

Don’t where we stand with Carey to be honest. Can’t really get a feel for his recruitment, but I do know he has said that Marvin Bagley was his favorite player to watch last year

Don’t where we stand with Carey to be honest. Can’t really get a feel for his recruitment, but I do know he has said that Marvin Bagley was his favorite player to watch last year

Well if he got some of Wanda’s Famous Nanner Puddin it’s gonna be hard to pull him away from UNC.

Last edited:
I must be used to Bagley and Zion because he seems a bit slow compared to them. Probably just a different skill set.
I also compared him to Zion and yeah, he loses that comparison. Not sure we all appreciate how special Zion is, and RJ for that matter, they're just so talented and NBA ready compared to other top recruits.

MSU fan/alumni here. We've been in very good position for a while with Carey. With that said, it seems like we lose to Duke every time, whether that's a real game or a recruiting battle. So we're guarded because of that.

Good luck either way. K has Duke recruiting at a massive level right now, so I'm sure you guys will be fine either way.

MSU fan/alumni here. We've been in very good position for a while with Carey. With that said, it seems like we lose to Duke every time, whether that's a real game or a recruiting battle. So we're guarded because of that.

Good luck either way. K has Duke recruiting at a massive level right now, so I'm sure you guys will be fine either way.

I actually hope you guys end up with Stewart versus him going to Washington, as that should seal Carey to Duke. I’m 90% that he lands at Duke but could be wrong.

Reactions: BLUDVLZ91
A great day to be a Blue devil fan. We are so spoiled.

Last edited:
Evan Daniels and Jerry Meyer both submitted a pick for Duke to land Carey.
Evan is always the one to watch for the majority of the time. If you ever notice, every time a recruit commits, right after the announcement, he post his already written article asking the recruit questions about why he chose the particular school. Especially on the premium sites.

Evan is always the one to watch for the majority of the time. If you ever notice, every time a recruit commits, right after the announcement, he post his already written article asking the recruit questions about why he chose the particular school. Especially on the premium sites.

Hmm

I haven’t kept up with his recruitment and when I heard MSU led, I stopped following.
Yeah, depends on who's talking way before the recruit sets their announcement day, a lot of it is pure guessing. I never thought MSU lead based on what I was seeing. It was always close, but when it comes to closing, Duke is in a class by themselves.

Being a Duke fan, if you don't love what's going on right now, I don't know what to tell you. We are all over the sports network, and i'm not just talking the college basketball network. Everytime Duke plays, they are all over sportscenter, first take, getup, Skip and Shannon, Will Cain show. It never stops. Then you add in recruiting, people are getting so sick and tired of Duke being pushed in their face. You talking about walking around with my head held even higher than the normal Duke persona, I've found myself walking into my college classes saying " Let's Go Duke." My teacher asked me yesterday how they was doing, All I said was still whooping asses!

Being a Duke fan, if you don't love what's going on right now, I don't know what to tell you. We are all over the sports network, and i'm not just talking the college basketball network. Everytime Duke plays, they are all over sportscenter, first take, getup, Skip and Shannon, Will Cain show. It never stops. Then you add in recruiting, people are getting so sick and tired of Duke being pushed in their face. You talking about walking around with my head held even higher than the normal Duke persona, I've found myself walking into my college classes saying " Let's Go Duke." My teacher asked me yesterday how they was doing, All I said was still whooping asses!

That last sentence!!!!

We own MSU, K owns Izzo.
I see that continuing through Thursday.
Yea if Vernon went to MSU and Duke played them next year( most likely in the ACC/Big Ten challenge), then Duke would have to own Vernon and MSU( yet again). If I’m Vernon, I want to go to the school that constantly delivers the ownage!!

Reactions: jwill133
Yea if Vernon went to MSU and Duke played them next year( most likely in the ACC/Big Ten challenge), then Duke would have to own Vernon and MSU( yet again). If I’m Vernon, I want to go to the school that constantly delivers the ownage!!

I’m sure that’s who we’ll play next year. Or maybe Michigan

Reactions: jwill133
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT