ADVERTISEMENT

Uncle Drew movie in theaters June 29th

Happy for Kyrie and all and hope the movies a success but lol there is no way I'm paying money to see that thing.
Yeah, this ^^^. Has anyone on here actually seen it? If so is it worth watching once it comes on Netflix or cable?

Went Saturday and it was better than I thought it’d be
This post made me think of the movie Major League 2, when Harry Doyle was talking about the Willie Mays Hayes movie. He said I was gonna go see it, but it was only out for 2 hours.

I don't understand the hate. I loved all the commercials and plan to see it next week.

Its pretty good. Reggie Miller and Chris Webber are great. There are two callouts to Duke, and a lot of allusions to the other players. It isn't great, but it is a good enough comedy.

Reactions: skysdad
Saw a bootleg version (Come to Cincinnati, you can get anything on bootleg for $2) and I loved it! Considering what I was expecting it to be, it’s much better than that.
Chris Webber and Reggie Miller are funny.

Reactions: skysdad
Just got home from seeing Uncle Drew. I really liked it. I thought all of them did a good job. Don't think one of them will win an Oscar but I was thoroughly entertained and laughed a lot. A sequel? Perhaps. Charles Barkley would be good. Probably the funniest thing I experienced was there were very few white people there and without a doubt me being the oldest. I was sitting on the outside chair and as people walked by me they just kind of smiled. I do recommend it. Made me smile and laugh plus there were several positive messages in the movie.The team van was awesome. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: Quavarius
Saw a bootleg version (Come to Cincinnati, you can get anything on bootleg for $2) and I loved it! Considering what I was expecting it to be, it’s much better than that.
Chris Webber and Reggie Miller are funny.

Chris Webber is a better actor than I thought. Loved when Drew had to remind him they were out of timeouts. Betty Lou don't play (actually, she does).

Reactions: Tlass and skysdad
I don't mean to be THAT guy, but I can't help but notice that they went to Silverspot in Crappel Hill. Eugh. I think South Point would have treated them better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT