ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter Video

This may be a question for @OldasdirtDevil is there a way to add video from Twitter to here?

@Dad2ze, find a twitter video you want to post over here, 'right click' on the video, a box will pop up saying 'copy video address'...'left click' on it to copy it then come back over here and choose the 'media' icon in your post and then 'paste' the video address into it and click on 'Embed'. That's what I did for the video below that was on Zion's twitter.
Hope this helps, Dadz.

OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
@Dad2ze, find a twitter video you want to post over here, 'right click' on the video, a box will pop up saying 'copy video address'...'left click' on it to copy it then come back over here and choose the 'media' icon in your post and then 'paste' the video address into it and click on 'Embed'. That's what I did for the video below that was on Zion's twitter.
Hope this helps, Dadz.

OFC
That was violent

The first time I got Rick-rolled was here. It was funny the first time it happened...kind of got old after #17.

You know who you are ... ;)

Reactions: skysdad
The first time I got Rick-rolled was here. It was funny the first time it happened...kind of got old after #17.

You know who you are ... ;)

Yeah but it's so much fun. I remember the 1st. time I got Rick rolled. It was on here also. I thought it was one of the finniest things I had ever seen. Get someone every time. OFC

Reactions: LTDukeFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT