ADVERTISEMENT

Trent down to 3

You are forgetting UNC already has a deadly sniper signed up for next years SG position. Trent would probably battle him for playing time, if he saw any at all the first couple years.

You are forgetting UNC already has a deadly sniper signed up for next years SG position. Trent would probably battle him for playing time, if he saw any at all the first couple years.

And the next 3 years they have kenny "tar heel radar" williams locked in on target. OFC

I'm not as confident on the Trent/Carter package deal to Duke, but I'm still hopeful it will happen. No info; just something about it.

Knox is a true unknown. He could go to any school on his list and I would not be shocked. As much as he down plays joining Trent & Carter, I think he knows playing with those guys (if they do go to the same college) will set him up to compete for a National Championship for his only year in college.

Bamba, I just don't think he will go to Duke.

I actually think other names will pop up late. I do think Duke will get a point guard but I'm not sold K is overly concerned about landing one.

Pretty confident about 3 guys including O'Connel or 3 guys plus the already verballed O'Connel?

Pretty confident about 3 guys including O'Connel or 3 guys plus the already verballed O'Connel?

Yeah, I included O'Connell since he committed. Carter/Trent are Duke locks with Knox not far behind IMO. I know Knox is flirting with a few other schools, but at the end of the day, Duke fits the criteria the best. As far as Coleman, I feel like Texas and Duke are the big 2 here.

Guys, I'm not saying Trent and Carter won't be at Duke. I just think, although slightly, that there are some legs to Trent and UCLA

What's the latest the thr basketball recruiting guru saying. OFC

Guys, I'm not saying Trent and Carter won't be at Duke. I just think, although slightly, that there are some legs to Trent and UCLA
I know Jake. Didn't want to say you were coming out and saying that. I only wanted to offer, what I could without stepping over any lines, on Trent and Cater going to school together.

Denn, I get it. I currently coach a player who's father played high school basketball and coached in Las Vegas. He has his view of where Trent/Carter will go but he also said that the UCLA visit made enough of an impression that Trent is at the very least listening. That's the basis for my post.

Denn, I get it. I currently coach a player who's father played high school basketball and coached in Las Vegas. He has his view of where Trent/Carter will go but he also said that the UCLA visit made enough of an impression that Trent is at the very least listening. That's the basis for my post.

You have the wackiest connections to Duke players and recruits. Never seen anything like it.

Not wacky. Just my job as a College Placement Director puts me in direct contact with every college program countrywide. And believe me, coaches LOVE to talk all sports especially when selling their program to Recruits.

Story- one of my players dad played basketball at UNC for Dean Smith. When the daughter was on her unofficial visit to Louisville, the assistant coach who was showing them around knew the dads background and took them in to see Rick Patino. The rest of the visit the discussions turned to basketball, HS players being recruited, and other info, I call gossip about those players might go to college.

Reactions: dukehokie
Not wacky. Just my job as a College Placement Director puts me in direct contact with every college program countrywide. And believe me, coaches LOVE to talk all sports especially when selling their program to Recruits.

Story- one of my players dad played basketball at UNC for Dean Smith. When the daughter was on her unofficial visit to Louisville, the assistant coach who was showing them around knew the dads background and took them in to see Rick Patino. The rest of the visit the discussions turned to basketball, HS players being recruited, and other info, I call gossip about those players might go to college.

I can't imagine the child of a former unc basketball player going anywhere but unc. It's family. It's the carolina way. OFC

I can't imagine the child of a former unc basketball player going anywhere but unc. It's family. It's the carolina way. OFC
I know that was tongue and cheekish but Rashad McCants Jr. most likely won't make his way to Chapel Hill. (if he has a son)

Reactions: skysdad
I know that was tongue and cheekish but Rashad McCants Jr. most likely won't make his way to Chapel Hill. (if he has a son)

You are right about that. He has been disowned by his own family. What a shame. OFC

I can for sure tell you that my player is not going to UNC. After her visits she cut her list to 3 (Louisville, Arizona and West Virginia)

Have a great interview from Carter on DBR.Somewhat disappointing in that he said would be late December or early January before a commitment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT