ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Jones

This is the first time I have seen him play (not YouTube clips), he’s a good defender and rebounder. His court vision is really really good. He’s looking to get his teammates involved every time down the floor. Shot isn’t falling this game but getting his teammates involved and not forcing it.. great leader

I saw a post on Facebook recently about Tre nearly having a triple double in a game but it didn’t list his stats for the game. I’m guessing his near triple double was in points, assists and rebounds.

Jalen Suggs for Minnehaha is a stud. Kid is a sophomore and is really good!

What a game, what a pg we're getting and even better person! Too bad his shot missed to tie, but Tre put Apple Valley in a position to almost win the game!

OFC

Kid has balls the size of mountains but needs to really work on his perimeter game.

Overall, I came away very impressed (Especially with his refusal to lose attitude)...But without the ability to even occasionally knock down an outside shot, defenders at the next level will play off him and make it harder for him to get to basket for his floater.

Good news is I don't think he's 1 and done. Unless he's mop of 2019 final 4. Which means we should have a solid team in 2020
1.tre/jordan
2.alex/tucker
3.baker/white
4.javin/jrob
5.?/?

Last edited:
NAH. He has a perimeter game, was just off in this one. He won't be getting "taken advantage of" to often.

Yep. He’s a much better shooter than he showed last night. I don’t think he’s as polished as Tyus in that regard, but he’s ahead of him in certain areas too. The bottom line is we’re getting a really, really good one in Tre.

Reactions: timo0402
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT