ADVERTISEMENT

To our television mothers.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Since tomorrow is Mother's Day and we pay our appreciation to them I thought it might be appropiate to recognize some of the T.V. mothers we grew up with.

I would like to nominate June Cleaver from Leave it to Beaver. She was a stay at home mom despite the fact that she was college educated. She kept an unbelievevably clean house despite having two boys to raise. She also dressed to the hilt and never was seen wearing casual clothes and she always had the boys back especially The Beaver as she told her husband Ward on more than one occassion " Ward don't you think you were a little hard on the " Beaver " last night? Or " Ward could you take it a little easy on the "Beaver " tonight. OFC

The mother on the Goldbergs and the mother on That 70s Show were actually pretty similar to my mother. I loved it when the mother on the '70s show drank too much. Very funny.

Jane Wyatt on "Father Knows Best" was hot. She sounded British and proper even though she was American. She was in her late 40s, but seemed a lot younger

Holy shit, how has this gone on so long and nobody has mentioned Claire f’ing Huxtable? I know Mr turned out to be a perv, but that woman was fierce.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT