ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for games.

May 31, 2018
Great Falls, Montana
Hey fellow duke fans looking for a little info on how to go about tickets. A group of my friends and I are looking to make the trip out from Montana for our first Duke game as lifelong fans! We’re looking at the Jan 19 game against Virginia. What’s the best way to get tickets or is it going to ridiculously tough? Thanks for your time! Go Duke!

Reactions: skysdad
Hey fellow duke fans looking for a little info on how to go about tickets. A group of my friends and I are looking to make the trip out from Montana for our first Duke game as lifelong fans! We’re looking at the Jan 19 game against Virginia. What’s the best way to get tickets or is it going to ridiculously tough? Thanks for your time! Go Duke!

If you have enough cash nothing is ridiculously tough. You’ll pay a ridiculous price though

I’m not worried about the cost i guess I should’ve been more clear. Best way to buy them? The ticket office? Do they open them all up on one day? I’m guessing probably not stub hub?

Others can confirm, but pretty much a ticket broker is your only option for a game like this or take a chance and buy one by the arena the day of the game.I assume coming from that distance, you’ll probably want a ticket in hand before you get there. My guess is 600-800 per ticket with fees off of stubhub.

Others can confirm, but pretty much a ticket broker is your only option for a game like this or take a chance and buy one by the arena the day of the game.I assume coming from that distance, you’ll probably want a ticket in hand before you get there. My guess is 600-800 per ticket with fees off of stubhub.

Nice. Thanks man

Missoula, Montana. Birthplace of former Duke All-American, Mike Lewis. Also, known as the Missoula Mule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT