ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Cameron Reddish meeting with Lebron and his agent in LA?

Reddish was there for a Nike event and one of our own recruits, Coby White, was there too. Meeting with an agent isn't illegal. Nothing to see there.

As for Little, I have no reason to believe Carolina did anything illegal to acquire his commitment. Both stories are being overblown.

Reddish was there for a Nike event and one of our own recruits, Coby White, was there too. Meeting with an agent isn't illegal. Nothing to see there.

As for Little, I have no reason to believe Carolina did anything illegal to acquire his commitment. Both stories are being overblown.
Don't think there is an issue with y'all doing anything illegal but did he do anything illegal

Probably nothing but has to make you a little nervous with the FBI, right?

lN0jW.gif

Reactions: dbav
No. Not at all. I fail to even see any correlation to something being fishy here.

dukiejay. Does ticket come in peace? We've seen this "come in peace" line before many times and they turn into troll heels. OFC

No. Not at all. I fail to even see any correlation to something being fishy here.
I'd say fans should all be a touch nervous. Duke or UNC or school whatever might be clean, but there are people operating in the gray and FBI probes can go deep.

Like I said, it's probably nothing but nothing surprises me anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT