ADVERTISEMENT

Theo at power forward??? Hmmm.....

Well, I know another undersized power forward in the acc. He seems to have a lot of success against us, unfortunately.

Pix, if you're talking Bonzie Colson can't see it. I fail to see the correlation between Theo and BC at the same position. Bonzie much stronger and a PROVEN offensive force. Thats Apples to Bananas (Wander's naner puddin')....OFC

Reactions: dukedevilz
Theo can play any position on the court and guard anyone on the court. He can even make the opposing coach call bad plays. He may be become not only one of the top 50 players of all time in the NBA he may become one of the top 5. OFC

Pinson's gonna guard Grayson then Bagley, then Duval, then Trent, then Bolden, then Carter, then Javin, then Vrank and go get Coach K and tell him to sit down. Don't you guys know the real reason Frank Jackson went into the draft. He just didn't want to deal with Theo. Amazing player to say the least. OFC

Theo can play any position on the court and guard anyone on the court. He can even make the opposing coach call bad plays. He may be become not only one of the top 50 players of all time in the NBA he may become one of the top 5. OFC

He MAY BE "THE TOP FIVE!" OFC

Pinson's gonna guard Grayson then Bagley, then Duval, then Trent, then Bolden, then Carter, then Javin, then Vrank and go get Coach K and tell him to sit down. Don't you guys know the real reason Frank Jackson went into the draft. He just didn't want to deal with Theo. Amazing player to say the least. OFC

Sky YOU GOT GAME!!!! OFC

Two questions Sky about Pinson.

1-Do you think he will be top 10 or top 50 greatest NBA players of all time?

2- Do you think he could guard Big Luke Maye?

Reactions: hart2chesson
Yeah, that odor is quite repulsive.

xFTMIgl.jpg

This looks like a job for our buddy Dirt. Put Birds blonde hair and stache on big Luke's face??

Dirt, QC has put the call out kind sir!!!
"We want a pic, we want a pic!" QC whaddya think- I think we gotta get THEO " BIG TIME AT THE 4" PINSON in there too somehow??!!

OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Sky u forgot to mention that he does that on the same trip down court.

I think Pinson is going to surprise a lot of people this season if he stays healthy.
Pinson has the ability to be a thorn in your side type of player. He has had an injury maligned career but does remind me a bit of Winslow in a way bc he can affect his team positively with his energy and defense. Clearly Justise was a better player but I think they're similar in what they give to their teams.

I just hope he doesn't develop a hulk down and death stare like j.p. harriston had. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
Pinson has the ability to be a thorn in your side type of player. He has had an injury maligned career but does remind me a bit of Winslow in a way bc he can affect his team positively with his energy and defense. Clearly Justise was a better player but I think they're similar in what they give to their teams.

Yep. People forget about Pinson some, I think, because of his injuries. We haven't really saw all that he can do. Now, he's not a shooter, but he's shown the ability to be a slasher, good defender and creator.

Everyone is right....he doesn't match up well defensively with Bagley or Carter, but those guys don't exactly match up with him well, either. Over the long haul the advantage is in our favor, but I think Theo will play a lot of stretch four this season and be pretty effective. The Heels almost need him to out of necessity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT