ADVERTISEMENT

The Slim Reaper AOC

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
In the WF game, Alex was called 'The Slim Reaper', and it seems like a great nick. Someone posted a photoshopped pic in the game thread, but I thought I would make one. Here it is, and if someone else has one post it here...including the pic in the WF thread...I'm too lazy to look for it.
Click to enlarge...it's a pretty big pic.

Qlt9tTd.jpg

OFC

I know.....I was joking' I think we have him for 3-4 years and will see him do some greats things in a Duke uniform.

The first pic I made was on the lighthearted side (and Alex already looks like a 14 year old :D), so thought I would make one a little more menacing. Yeah, take that opponents.
And be sure to click on this one because the pic is HUGE!

ExaWs3z.jpg

OFC

I was
The first pic I made was on the lighthearted side (and Alex already looks like a 14 year old :D), so thought I would make one a little more menacing. Yeah, take that opponents.
And be sure to click on this one because the pic is HUGE!

ExaWs3z.jpg

OFC

OAD.... you’re pictures get better and better! Well done!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
He will be a good three to four player at Duke. He can knock down the three ball and can drive to basket. He needs more minutes. I not a fan when we have three bigs in a game at a time. I rather have two bigs max and two to three wing that can knock down shots.

Love the pic, Dirt and I love the nickname.

Thanks, Tate! I wish I could take credit for the nickname, but I can't. I hope the Slim Reaper can show more of his stuff tonight againt the 'Canes

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT