ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Since gas should be mentioned everyday. Disel still 5 bucks a gallon. I wonder what impact that has. Surely none in Biden's America.
And since we're talking about gas prices, despite the fall in oil, gas prices have risen for 5 straight days. cnn even reports this as "after historic streak of falling gas prices...". Lol. And by the way, we continue to sell oil reserves to China. We're strengthening the biggest foreign threat to our freedom and weakening our own ability to defend ourselves against them. Potato

300 people a day were dying from covid. We shut everything down. Committee's were put together. All hands on deck.

300 people a day are now dying from fentanyl poisoning and they are making it so it is even more attractive to children. Wonder why we aren't going after it with the same vigor?

At some point we need to move on. I sometimes re-read a letter from my great-grandfather, a Choctaw/Blackfoot Indian, who wrote the story of when the “whites” came and slaughtered his family/reservation. He was young but escaped with a few other kids.

it hurts to know that, “people that look like me”, slaughtered some of my family, but why harp on it? The Ukrainian/Russian in me didn’t have anything to do with it. But people like @Dattier look at my pale skin and assume my bloodline is to blame, and I should be held accountable mentally and financially.
Thought about your comment for a while before I decided to add to it. Cherokee women figure in my ancestry on both the maternal and paternal side not very long after the Trail of Tears. The rest of it is fairly poor mountain people of Scottish decent. They most certainly were not invested in the plantation system. Having a horse and a mule with a couple of milk cows would have been considered pretty good. I believe that only one man in that entire county owned slaves. He operated a tannery along the Tuckasegee River. It would be pointless to maintain some kind of grievance toward whites on behalf of my Cherokee ancestors and foolish to try to maintain some ancient grudge against the English on behalf of the Scots.

You go back far enough and just about any group that I can think of can point to some historical injustice. At some point, it just becomes irrelevant to this point in history. Now current deeds such as Putin's invasion of Ukraine should, if possible, result in reparations for the damage caused by an unjust war. But one is going down a rabbit hole if they try to compensate for history's wrongs. For this reason, I am very much opposed to reparations for slavery in the old South. The government that tried to defend it and the economy that utilized it were destroyed by the USA government in the Civil War at a great cost in blood. Living in the past does no one any good.

So this week we had...

Kamala saying we are in alliance with North Korea.

Biden calling out a dead congresswoman who was killed in a car accident couple months ago thinking she was alive.

Kamala saying the hurricane funds need to be directed to communities of color and giving resources based on equity.

Nancy saying the immigrants should stay in Florida to pick crops.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
I saw this morning that food stamp recipients would start getting an extra $100 a month due to grocery prices. Go figure

Hope you all enjoyed those “lower gas prices 98 days straight.” Because we are all going to be in a world of hurt going forward.

Reactions: Fourteen44
Thankfully the Alamba SBI was able to thwart this terrible act of terrorism and arrest the suspect who threatened to shoot every "NEGRO" he saw along with his white supremacists friends at the Alabama state fair. His post on social media ended with a phrase that terrifies millions of minorities and injects fear into their communities. "White power". How this type of white supremacist racism still exists today just boggles the mind.

NH5XBXCLGFBEZC2X5QVK6GCGGY.jpg

Very very rare.

This perfectly illustrates how serious this potato takes the issues that are actually hurting the American people. Not the emotional and uneducated talking points of birth control, or the supposed solutions for climate change, or how Pedo Joe seems to relate to every demographic that he speaks in front of one way or another. But actual issues that can be an need to be resolved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT