ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Reactions: smashmouth5

So Sloppy Joe is about to enter into a treaty with the WHO that will basically allow them to shut down the country as they see fit for the "health and safety" of America. Now we get this and them saying something must be going on in the west. Maintain power at the sacrifice of freedom 101. Everybody ready for a monkeypox explosion in August? Get those mail in ballots ready.

And if this is such a danger...once again...shouldn't we stop the stream of 1000's upon 1000's of people walking thru our southern border?

Last edited:
These people just have to have a pandemic. The perfect way to dictate the populace is under the guise of public health or safety. And it is all through certain narratives.

Health, it's a virus. Tens of thousands of people die from viruses every year. But we act like covid is this great population killer when the real epidemic that is killing young people at much higher rates than covid is fentanyl.

Safety. It's gun violence. Tens of thousands of people are killed every year with a vast majority of killings involving illegally owned handguns. But we don't focus on those killings because making guns illegal didn't prevent them. What we hear about is anytime a shooting fits the narrative that they can use to push stricter gun laws on the population that is not a threat to society. Most mass shootings of the random attack variety have been made with legally obtained guns. However, you would have to combine all deaths in those scenarios for 30+ years to match 2020's number of deaths from the use of illegally obtained guns. But when we talk about gun laws, we focus on the guns that represent less than 3% of gun deaths while completing ignoring the guns that represent 57% of all gun deaths. Maybe one day people will start asking why.

The government doesn't care about your health. They don't care about your safety. They only care about power and the best way to remain in power. If they cared about your health, they would be transparent and honest. They are neither. If they cared about your safety, they would get control over the border and slow the influx of drugs and the hundreds of thousands of people that we don't know who they are. They would quit slapping the wrists of violent criminals who routinely get released without bail to commit more crimes on the population. They would crack down on the actual gun violence that terrorizes communities on a nightly basis. But they won't, because those narratives don't benefit them politically.

These people just have to have a pandemic. The perfect way to dictate the populace is under the guise of public health or safety. And it is all through certain narratives.

Health, it's a virus. Tens of thousands of people die from viruses every year. But we act like covid is this great population killer when the real epidemic that is killing young people at much higher rates than covid is fentanyl.

Safety. It's gun violence. Tens of thousands of people are killed every year with a vast majority of killings involving illegally owned handguns. But we don't focus on those killings because making guns illegal didn't prevent them. What we hear about is anytime a shooting fits the narrative that they can use to push stricter gun laws on the population that is not a threat to society. Most mass shootings of the random attack variety have been made with legally obtained guns. However, you would have to combine all deaths in those scenarios for 30+ years to match 2020's number of deaths from the use of illegally obtained guns. But when we talk about gun laws, we focus on the guns that represent less than 3% of gun deaths while completing ignoring the guns that represent 57% of all gun deaths. Maybe one day people will start asking why.

The government doesn't care about your health. They don't care about your safety. They only care about power and the best way to remain in power. If they cared about your health, they would be transparent and honest. They are neither. If they cared about your safety, they would get control over the border and slow the influx of drugs and the hundreds of thousands of people that we don't know who they are. They would quit slapping the wrists of violent criminals who routinely get released without bail to commit more crimes on the population. They would crack down on the actual gun violence that terrorizes communities on a nightly basis. But they won't, because those narratives don't benefit them politically.
Good post. Can’t hold the ones responsible because most of them are on the take. The only answer it seems, and I know it’s extreme thinking, is a civil war, or some kind of major uprising.

The closest we’ve had to honest, fair representation was Trump. But we have seen how that played out.

The bastards will go however far they need to to stay in power. Trump was right, it wasn’t so much him they were after. He stood in the way of them coming after us.

The WHO global pandemic treaty is especially frightening if you read it...gives away a lot of sovereign power to an agency with a history of corruption. It could well go unnoticed as we are focused on all the other domestic issues we are feeling in the media and Government....inflation, immigration, Ukraine and abortion etc.

I am just waiting for the next lib to pop in, ignore the topics and whine about how this is just a right wing echo chamber. Knowing that they're the ones who turned this into the supposed right wing echo chamber by their cowardly disappearance once there were just too many negative issues caused by terrible liberal politics to defend. Hell, Roe V Wade hasn't even drawn them from their rocks.

Just heard an interview where a protester said it was always the woman's right to choose. The interviewer said what if she gives birth...always the woman's right to choose...what if the child is 2 years old...once again...always the woman's right to choose was the response.
😞

Reactions: QC Dukie
The WHO global pandemic treaty is especially frightening if you read it...gives away a lot of sovereign power to an agency with a history of corruption. It could well go unnoticed as we are focused on all the other domestic issues we are feeling in the media and Government....inflation, immigration, Ukraine and abortion etc.
And crooked big pharma going to be raking in billions more. Here's the CEO of Phizer

Just heard an interview where a protester said it was always the woman's right to choose. The interviewer said what if she gives birth...always the woman's right to choose...what if the child is 2 years old...once again...always the woman's right to choose was the response.
😞
I saw this as well but am looking for the video. I did give across this though. These people are nuts

Think I found the video you were talking about

Last edited:
I've never viewed abortion as being a major deciding factor in how I vote. I have always believed that it was wrong to use abortion as a form of birth control, but understood that there are situations that make for a tough decision. But some of the reactions from the nutty left really illustrate their lack of value for human life. Which further exposes their hypocrisy on other life and death issues. They truly are disgusting human beings.

Last edited:
Monkeypox now y’all.

the really messed up part of these clowns pushing pandemic after pandemic? One will hit that is legit but people will say F you we aren’t buying it, and many will die….

Reactions: KDSTONE
Anybody remember when the US would fly in aid to assist people in need. We would use those big planes and fly in with pallets of supplies. 3rd world countries, countries devastated by war, the US was coming in to help. The greatest nation on the planet.

Now we have Sloppy Joe's America. The place where the US needs these same planes to fly in food so we can feed babies.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

I always find it odd that the FBI can find the needle in the haystack, track down all the January 6th participants to the far ends of the earth, find each Improper Republican signature in Michigan Primary .
But yet the Bidens, Clinton’s, other Dems , the 2020 election fraud that has already been proven , eludes them like their searching for Bigfoot riding a Unicorn. Just can’t find anything to even begin investigating. Nope, nothing here, a dead end.

Don’t be a douche
That's like telling the sun not to shine.

Gun control that the democrats are pushing would have no impact on these kinds of shootings. But never let a good crisis go to waste.

We can give Ukraine a blank check for their security, but can't secure our schools. This is one of many tragedies in our country. But this is the perfect tragedy for the left because it is something they can lie about having a solution for it and dumbasses believe them. I guess if those children were aborted, they would have never been shamelessly slaughtered by a lunatic.

Just to solidify the notion that the democrat voters are about their team winning, not what's best for the country... Compared to a 28% approval rating with independents, Joetato holds a 70% approval rating among democrats. Although, I am impressed that it is that low.

We desperately need to make this a lame duck administration this November.

Just to solidify the notion that the democrat voters are about their team winning, not what's best for the country... Compared to a 28% approval rating with independents, Joetato holds a 70% approval rating among democrats. Although, I am impressed that it is that low.

We desperately need to make this a lame duck administration this November.
Don’t worry the republicans will let you down yet again. Even in a lame duck last two years they’ll give in. History has proven that.

Don’t worry the republicans will let you down yet again. Even in a lame duck last two years they’ll give in. History has proven that.
Republicans let me down more than the democrats. They're a group of spineless cowards. If they don't take advantage of the current political climate, they are doomed. Which means that WE are doomed because those spineless cowards are the only thing standing between America being a third world shithole, compliant to the government's rule and being an independent nation, free of the government's rule. Well, them and the Supreme Court. But without them, the loons run that too.

Thoughts & prayers!
You should understand the shooters mentality considering your mental health challenges, right? I’m not downplaying mental health as it’s a serious issue that many face today. I just find it ironic that you mock people with faith all while having self-proclaimed mental issues yourself…….

Last edited:
Reactions: QC Dukie
Its easy to blame the implement vs the perpetrator since its easier to fix, or so our politicians think. We have ignored the mental health issue for decades because we thought it cruel to confine those with mental health issues...so we closed the facilities, reduced or removed the laws regarding that condition and now they are "treated" with drugs...way more humane or so we think, but also allows them freedom to roam among us. Some people have been on behavioral drugs their whole life...for ADD, OCD when young, then anti-depressants and then the next "cure" when they get older...cradle to grave pharmaceuticals for all! And we have no idea of what effect that has on any individual.
The core values of society have also been eroded..the family, religion, discipline at home or at school, etiquette and manners , all of these are considered old fashioned and out of date...yet they contributed to a more caring and civil society...what has been removed under the guise of freedom of expression and individual rights has led to our current malaise of self absorbed, non caring and narcissistic individuals proliferating. Add in social media, internet forums ( irony) and gaming and you get more isolated, depressed, anxiety ridden citizens of all ages. The rise in mass shootings since the 90's has reasons...those are what we should look for vs looking to gun control...or maybe we can do a bit of both instead of squabbling and pointing fingers. Without looking for the core reasons, we will only address the symptoms...and more shootings are inevitable.

Reactions: Fourteen44
As I heard on the radio today...used to be much easier to get your hands on a gun but you didn't have this. What changed?

Reactions: Fourteen44
What we’ve had in our country is a slow erosion of values, by a group of elitists. I don’t know how many are in this group, but they are a very powerful bunch. Some are politicians, and some are just wealthy people that control many of them. They burn for Power. And will do anything to get it. COVID was a prime example. It is/was never about health.

They figured out how to change the thinking of the people of this country. Through the media and education, Plant the ones you want in positions of power, and over time you will control the masses.

@Dattier isn’t the enemy. He’s just been brainwashed. A victim of the educational system. @durhamgolfer too. Entrenched in party politics. Refusing to think for themselves. Instead, they turn on their choice of tv news, and believe what they are being told. And to make it worse, like the good sheep they are, instead of viable solutions, they look to blame the other party.

Exactly the outcome the power players are looking for.

E2AJuAXX0AYEQLg.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT