ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Not sure how else to describe it when the police seized dozens of guns, a crossbow, stun gun and a number of Molotov cocktails. And given how many people were not arrested at the scene, it is likely that there were even more weapons.
To use your standard comeback Please link any source showing where guns were confiscated.I may be wrong but the Molotov cocktails were no where near the Capital

Reactions: Mac9192
You guys won’t give Jan 6th a rest. Arrest any of them that went in. But, you will be disappointed. They all weren’t Trump supporters. We already know of one guy, John Sullivan? that went in that wasn’t a Trump supporter.
You have to be an idiot to think he was the only one.

Reactions: topps coach
So looking, three charges against people for firearms. One, a man outside of the capitol, never entered and never drew his gun. He voluntarily handed his gun and a loaded magazine over. Two. A rifle inside a vehicle. The person was arrested while being UNARMED. Three. A lady's trailer was searched, not on capitol grounds, and they charged her with unlicensed firearms.

Question @durhamgolfer , were the protests last year mostly peaceful?

How bout not putting words in my mouth. I said they were armed. Fortunately they did not fire their weapons so no, I never said they used them. Today, one of the people arrested who had breached the security but had not yet entered the building was arraigned for possessing a weapon while on the Capitol. This is precisely why we need a full and public investigation. You are going to listen to whom you want to listen to and I am going to listen to whom I am going to listen to. I think your side is full of shit and you think about mine. But if we could listen to the actual witnesses say what they saw, we might have more meeting of the minds.
During an insurrection people typically use their weapons so it’s probably time to start referring to Jan 6 as something else.

Reactions: Mac9192
the fact that you think that those of us who watched what clearly was an armed insurrection are idiots shows precisely why we need an investigation. When something that monumental happens, it is imperative that the government take a stand by demanding to know how and why and who and to get those answers in a public forum. I do care about cutting the legs off (figuratively) of the opposition because I firmly believe that there are many people on the other side who don't understand democracy and are therefore pose a danger to us. If they have to face the fact that a president of the United States has lied to them about the outcome of the election that is a win for this Country.
I was a history major and cannot remember any insurrection intended to topple a government that did not include many deaths and massive destruction.Could you please give me examples where this did not happen

Reactions: KDSTONE and Mac9192
I was a history major and cannot remember any insurrection intended to topple a government that did not include many deaths and massive destruction.Could you please give me examples where this did not happen
These liberals are so pathetic to believe what they do. We have all said anyone that went in should be arrested. And yet, they STILL want to argue with us. We have real problems going on, and our country voted (cough cough) the dumbest of the herd to lead us. Animals are smarter than us in that respect.

So looking, three charges against people for firearms. One, a man outside of the capitol, never entered and never drew his gun. He voluntarily handed his gun and a loaded magazine over. Two. A rifle inside a vehicle. The person was arrested while being UNARMED. Three. A lady's trailer was searched, not on capitol grounds, and they charged her with unlicensed firearms.

Question @durhamgolfer , were the protests last year mostly peaceful?
Of course they weren’t but you are mixing apples and oranges. This was an invasion into the Capital to stop the electoral college votes from being registered. I can’t believe I have to explain this. It was an assault on our democracy and should make anyone who cares about this country sick to his/her stomach.

Of course they weren’t but you are mixing apples and oranges. This was an invasion into the Capital to stop the electoral college votes from being registered. I can’t believe I have to explain this. It was an assault on our democracy and should make anyone who cares about this country sick to his/her stomach.
One minute you’re saying they went in with crossbows and bazookas, now they invaded the Capitol.
Read this part here: we’ve all said any that went in should be prosecuted. Why want you move on? Oh I know why. You’re just a party hack.

Reactions: Fourteen44
Of course they weren't? Man, if I cared enough to dive back to some of your posts a year ago. Anyways, I never tried to make both equal. I asked a simple question. The reason I ask is because the overall view of last year's riots was that the majority of the protests were peaceful. 93% of them according to the msm. Of the people who were in D.C. on January 6th, a smaller percentage of people were part of this so called "armed insurrection" compared to the number of people who were there. Yet you guys act like one was an attempt to topple the government and ass rape democracy, and the other was just a handful of bad actors exploiting a just cause.

And I don't know how many times I have to say that what happened on January 6th was a disgraceful show of lawlessness and an embarrassment to our country. I don't know how many times I have to express my desire to see any and everyone involved in the capitol riot to be held accountable. (Which they are) You just want to see everyone who went to D.C. on that day to face equal punishment. Because that's the kind of fascist lunatic that you are.

Yeah Trump ruined everything.Let’s see,no new wars,Middle East peace accords,energy independence with lowest gas in decades,,lowest unemployment rates for minorities in decades,greatest gain in wealth for all income groups.Damn we should tat and
One minute you’re saying they went in with crossbows and bazookas, now they invaded the Capitol.
Read this part here: we’ve all said any that went in should be prosecuted. Why want you move on? Oh I know why. You’re just a party hack.
I want you to accept that this was not Antifa and that Trump encouraged it. Once you open your eyes, my job will have been done.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
I want you to accept that this was not Antifa and that Trump encouraged it. Once you open your eyes, my job will have been done.
Did Trump encourage it by saying peacefully march to the Capitol and protest as opposed to Maxine Waters get in Trump supporters faces or others leftists saying they dreamed of blowing up the White House.Your side had main stream media types like Cupmo saying protest don’t have to be peaceful while billions of dollars of personal property were destroyed doing the summer and conservatives are the ones promoting violence.

Still waiting for you to debunk my post regarding Trumps policy achievements
Don’t hold your breath Topps. She’s like a child. Selective hearing. Like you said about Trump. She forgets the part where he said to ‘peacefully’ March over there, as compared to the old windbag Maxine encouraging protesters to get in people’s faces.

I’ve said it before, and it’s true that all @durhamgolfer is is a political hack. She exposed herself the other day asking how I could criticize Trump yet like what he did politically. What a moronic comment she made. Ghost may be right, she might be a troll.
Hard to think someone can be as stupid as the Ol gal is.

Did Trump encourage it by saying peacefully march to the Capitol and protest as opposed to Maxine Waters get in Trump supporters faces or others leftists saying they dreamed of blowing up the White House.Your side had main stream media types like Cupmo saying protest don’t have to be peaceful while billions of dollars of personal property were destroyed doing the summer and conservatives are the ones promoting violenc
Still waiting for you to debunk my post regarding Trumps policy achievements
Jtre routinely told your that your views on wages and job growth were wrong. Like Mickey Mantle once said, I agree with everything he said.

And JTRE was just as wrong as you are the Department of Labor statistics are a matter of record as much as liberals want to deny it.

And JTRE was just as wrong as you are the Department of Labor statistics are a matter of record as much as liberals want to deny it.
There wasn’t much jtre was ever right about. The longer they post, the worse they get. He recognizes that and leaves.
Durhamgolfer doesn’t. The old gal gets more delusional as the topic goes.

Liberals are mentally deranged people. There aren't enough therapists alive on earth to treat the illness spreading through the country.

Facts sometimes matter.

Reactions: smashmouth5
It’s almost like they want to be victims of hate crimes. Martyr complex? Perpetual victims? Not sure I understand the psychology of it all but I think the politics of it is increasingly transparent

The funniest thing to me is this video is age restricted but pure filth and trash can be watched by any age. Cardi B, Biden's favorite, being one.

Reactions: GhostOf301
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT