ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

You are arguing with a guy who blamed Obama for black colleges and BET (Which, btw, are horrible things! Damn that BET!)

Same guy who just posts dumb memes, and cannot actually respond to a serious post, bc he doesn’t care.

Really... save yourself the trouble;)
You’re a English teacher huh ? I said Obama divided us and blacks segregated themselves, but whatever fits your narrative loser

Reactions: SNU0821
Yeah, it is so strange.

I think part of it is Joe's general lack of appropriateness, but most people just shrug, especially when you see so many stories about what a good dude he is.

In the end, its all about projection. They support Trump, who everyone knows is a disgusting, disgusting guy (he has actively talked about checking out naked underage girls in interviews, has talked to teenagers about wanting to marry them, has made comments to friends about wanting pieces of their daughters ass, and has so many creepy photos with his daughter on his lap, the same daughter he has talked sexually about...) but they don't want to face that, so they turn it around.

It's bizarre as hell.

Now, we lefties have our gross guys (Bill is the KING of them) but Biden? And for Trumpers to get THAT angry about it? Come on, kettle.

They don't care what he's said or done to women. It's pretty clear at this point that he truly can do or say whatever he wants and they'll eat it up no matter what.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Anyway, I'm gonna shove off... been a LONG first week of school, and haven't gotten to spend much time with my own kids, so gonna go snuggle with my son on the couch and read him some Harry Potter before I start up the BBQ for dinner. Sorry again!

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
So, I see that the whole squad is here.

I'm sorry about this; it's my fault.

A little backstory:

Used to shoot the breeze re: politics on the national board. I love politics, have since I was in 4th grade, and I love discussing it, especially with folks I don't agree with, bc an echo chamber sucks.

A certain trio of guys... Hail, SNU, and Letsgo... just got INSANELY butt-hurt about me. It's very odd... several times I tried to make peace, but every time they just lost it and were calling me names and going after me personally... really gross stuff, too... Eventually I just put them on ignore, which REALLY got them fired up. They saw I posted here, and immediately ran over here (even though I haven't seen anything they've posted because I've got them all on ignore) and now have fun trying to ruin the conversation here.

Now, they are a bit nuts. Hail is a guy who cuts and saves posts from years before and has a whole file on his computer of them... the first time we ever messaged each other he sent me a whole list of posts from Dattier (remember him?) and ranted about how evil Dat was. Now, Dat was an aggressive and abrasive guy, but to save years worth of posts? He also spent years calling me a pedophile and all sorts of other really strange shit that said a lot more about HIS character than mine.

SNU is just the typical, overly angry guy. This is a guy who revelled in telling some strange story about how he was reading a Bible at work and some libtards tried to get him in trouble for it and then he got them fired or something... like, the typical BS story. And man, he "libtards" and "snowflakes" with the best of them.

Letsgo (or whatever name he uses now) used to be sort of rational, but his hate is burning WHITE hot. He was particularly angry that I put him on ignore (keep in mind, I did that a few times before... why listen to nonsense...? but always relented when people said 'Hey, I think you guys could have good discussions, give him another shot..." He always seemed like a guy who had some grain of wanting real discussion) and now posts all sorts of nasty, personal stuff, which he already admitted he does just because I put him on ignore. He is also TOTALLY on board the "OMG JOE BIDEN IS A PEDOPHILE!!!11!!" crazy-train. Its strange, bc he used to be a lot more rational, and there were plenty of things he posted that I agreed with, but man, those days seem long gone. Who knows, maybe someday they will come back.

Anyway... they don't care about this board, or having discussions with anyone here. They have a Private Message going about it, and are just here to troll this thread, and I am sure post lots of dumb stuff about me that I don't read:)

Best thing to do with angry children screaming for attention? Put them on ignore;)

Anyway... that's the story of what is going on here, for those of you who don't leave the Duke board and wonder what happened here and why a Michigan guy and an Indiana guy suddenly showed up.

Anyway... sorry about this. Not used to living in peoples' heads, so maybe I'm not handling it well?:)
Yeah....I don't believe I have ever said anything about reading a bible at work. Me thinks you're making this up...

Reactions: Fourteen44
a btw. There is no private message group about thedude. That is more narcissistic nonsense from someone who thinks much more of himself than anybody else does.

You’re a English teacher huh ? I said Obama divided us and blacks segregated themselves, but whatever fits your narrative loser

Since you brought it back up, what do you feel Obama did to "divide us?"

Why do you feel, "blacks segregated themselves?"

Since you brought it back up, what do you feel Obama did to "divide us?"

Why do you feel, "blacks segregated themselves?"
No point. You’re set on what you think. I’m set on what i know. You only see what you wanna believe.

No point. You’re set on what you think. I’m set on what i know. You only see what you wanna believe.

There is a point. I want to be educated in these subjects. Please share with me your knowledge of Black self-segregation and of how Barack Obama "divided us."

I want to believe truth. Since, I don't have any of my own on these subjects, please provide me with some.

Reactions: dbav and bfort2223
You can call people “Retards” but “colored” is unacceptable..typical

I didn't call you "a retard." I wouldn't call you that, because I believe it to be a slur toward individuals with special needs. I just scrolled back and saw where it was used to describe you. I agree, using that term is out of line.

Reactions: GhostOf301
I didn't call you "a retard." I wouldn't call you that, because I believe it to be a slur toward individuals with special needs. I just scrolled back and saw where it was used to describe you. I agree, using that term is out of line.

Hah hah hah! I knew that would get him :)

Don’t listen to his bullshit. I threw that out specifically because I knew that these hypocrites, who use every nasty term in the book and who whine and cry about pussies and snowflakes and tampons and safe spaces when people say that certain words are offensive, would attempt to pounce on it and be like “Oh no, look, look what you said!”

It’s an act. 100 percent an act. And 100 percent bullshit. He’s not offended at ALL. What, the guy who used the word “colored” and who says he is voting for Trump (who *literally* mocked a handicapped reporter) to save America from floating away in a tampon or whatever nonsense he said, is suddenly traumatized by “retard?” I guarantee you he says a lot worse ;)

He’s just a troll, who posts dumb memes and can’t figure out a thoughtful response when someone tries to engage with him. 100 percent troll.

There is a point. I want to be educated in these subjects. Please share with me your knowledge of Black self-segregation and of how Barack Obama "divided us."

I want to believe truth. Since, I don't have any of my own on these subjects, please provide me with some.

I want a blind man to take me for a walk and educate me how they didn’t

Don’t listen to his bullshit. I threw that out specifically because I knew that these hypocrites, who use every nasty term in the book and who whine and cry about pussies and snowflakes and tampons and safe spaces when people say that certain words are offensive, would attempt to pounce on it and be like “Oh no, look, look what you said!”

It’s an act. 100 percent an act. And 100 percent bullshit. He’s not offended at ALL. What, the guy who used the word “colored” and who says he is voting for Trump (who *literally* mocked a handicapped reporter) to save America from floating away in a tampon or whatever nonsense he said, is suddenly traumatized by “retard?” I guarantee you he says a lot worse ;)

He’s just a troll, who posts dumb memes and can’t figure out a thoughtful response when someone tries to engage with him. 100 percent troll.
You’re a sad little ignorant fellow...

Now for something less divisive, who here believes in life on other planets? Whether you're a skeptic or a believer, this is a great conversation:

No wonder you got a thing for the pig tail underage girls...The boyS are in the back of the class spitting spit balls at the back your head. Birds of a feather flock together Biden2020

Insisting that his pedo comment was based on something it wasn’t.
Evidence?

thedude1.jpg

thedude6.jpg

Now pretend like this is normal stuff for a school teacher to say instead of admitting it’s weird.

• Wow
Reactions: SNU0821 and IFaZe
You’re exposed. Now go hide and come back later anonymously with a different name pos

Now for something less divisive, who here believes in life on other planets? Whether you're a skeptic or a believer, this is a great conversation:

Without question I think there’s life on other planets. There are like trillions and trillions of planets out there; mathematical odds are there is life. I think the only argument against it is if you are religious and believe that God made earth as a unique place, but that doesn’t seem very rational to me.

Btw, if you haven’t seen the movie Arrival, it’s totally worth a watch:)

Without question I think there’s life on other planets. There are like trillions and trillions of planets out there; mathematical odds are there is life. I think the only argument against it is if you are religious and believe that God made earth as a unique place, but that doesn’t seem very rational to me.

Btw, if you haven’t seen the movie Arrival, it’s totally worth a watch:)
Of course not, it’s only rational to drool over underage girls.

To me regardless of religion and how many planets or whatever SOMEBODY (god) had to create the first piece of dust somewhere right. Way I see it..?

Really disappointed in you. You took the bait.

• Haha
Reactions: IFaZe
There really was no bait. I was posting back and forth with other people here and never once brought him up. I have been posting on this board longer than he has, my last account was Let'sGoDuke301. So for him to say that I am only posting here because of him is quite arrogant. But he is an arrogant prick, so... Anyways, I am no leader of some secret message board group who only talks about thedude. Haha. Someone on the national board asked where he has been, I mentioned this thread and how he had moved on from being a condescending jerk there and is now being one here. I guess they wanted to see for themselves. Ha. But anyways, there was no bait.

Oh, don’t mistake me... I put that idiot on ignore this afternoon... but I knew he would bite. Hey, can’t ALWAYS try to have rational posts with links and research and attempts to be nice... even nice liberals like to play sometimes;)

Oh, don’t mistake me... I put that idiot on ignore this afternoon... but I knew he would bite. Hey, can’t ALWAYS try to have rational posts with links and research and attempts to be nice... even nice liberals like to play sometimes;)

You’re willing to drop the R word to bait someone? Would you drop the N word to do that too? Pathetic.

Reactions: GhostOf301
I really wasn’t even beating him.. I did flush out a rat though🤷‍♂️

Just for reference Mike McFaul is former US Ambassador to Russia and member of the US National Security Council.

And here is the jackass in charge pulling a little stolen valor. Know what he REALLY did on 9/11? Talked about how he now had the tallest building downtown. Oh, and lying about seeing mobs of Muslims cheering in NJ in an attempt to rile up his racist followers. But sure, lying about working at the pile... thats leadership material.

Oh, and why not interfere with the CDC if they report things that aren’t politically advantageous for you?

And it’s only 9:07 AM. In normal times, just three things would be enough for most mature adults to turn on Trump... but not the “OMG YOU LOVE BIDEN HE IS A SENILE COMMIE PEDOPHILE WHO WANTS TO GIVE THE COUNTRY TO PUSHY BROWN PEOPLE!” crowd.

Thedude is a school teacher. Let that sink in.
You know what the really weird disgusting thing is about this dude...17 year old girls (in their peak sexuality” wow it was hard for even ME to say that....don’t put their hair in pigtails. That’s 5th grade and below shit.🤦‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT