ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

"Its All A Hoax!!!!!" Lmao.... OFC
I know that it is routine that people ITT be rude to each other. But I asked a legitimate question. Just like all the other "bombshell" reports that bombed, this will just disappear from the spotlight and the media will move on to the next fabricated bombshell. And the never Trumpers will buy every bit of it. Just like the dog that keeps hitting the electric fence over and over.

The Navy released the statement, no? I don’t have sources, the internet? But don't you think there should be sources listed when making such a claim as the Atlantic made?

I must have misheard who the donor was. I thought they said the editor was who held fundraisers and donated to the campaign. Important to be correct, my apologies.

Nothing should disqualify the truth no matter who donates to who. But you should absolutely question the motives behind running high profile stories using anonymous sources. Especially today when "journalists" are more activists for the democrats than they are journalists.

Question. How can a reporter back up another reporter's story? Neither one were their and neither one will name sources. With all of the garbage the media has already been wrong about, people still take them at their word. As long as it muddies the waters, right? It's a game all politicians play, it's just that now one party has the unwavering support of the msm.
There is certainly a lot of garbage floating around in the media. That is why it is incumbent on all of us to check sources. If I see a story in the Intercept or HuffPost I am skeptical until some of the more established news agencies report it. The internet, itself, is certainly not an accurate source. As far as anonymous sources, that is actually a long tradition as some people will not speak if they think they are going to be fired. Yes, it does leave the reporter open to question but the answer isn't simply to repeat thinly sourced tweets.

Doesn't matter how many sources confirm the stories as true the cult of Trump will never believe it.
I know. I realize I am hitting my head against a wall but I feel very strongly that when these inaccuracies or falsehoods crop up on a blog that I am following, that I need to be the counter voice. Otherwise we are lost. I have also learned a few things along the way, some of which are not flattering for the Democrats. So, it is worth it for me to do the research and post what I have learned.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Yeah. The cult of Trump. Anyways. As frustrating as it is for you guys because not everyone buys into all negative allegations involving Trump, it is equally frustrating for the people who want facts and not opinions on these kinds of allegations. There are multiple people who were there who deny these comments. The Navy released documents showing the reason why the trip was canceled. The people denying it actually do it publicly. What you have to go on is anonymous sources and reporters backing up other reporters. And, your feelings.

Trump is a jerk. He has said some very insulting things about specific people. I wouldn't doubt that he has said something similar about a specific person. I just seriously doubt that he canceled the trip to the cemetery because the people who are buried there are losers and suckers. But you guys will run with anything.

Either way, we can move on. I will wait for actual facts before buying into a story that came out two years after it supposedly happened just so conveniently as absentee ballots are being filled. You guys just keep getting suckered by the msm.

Yeah. The cult of Trump. Anyways. As frustrating as it is for you guys because not everyone buys into all negative allegations involving Trump, it is equally frustrating for the people who want facts and not opinions on these kinds of allegations. There are multiple people who were there who deny these comments. The Navy released documents showing the reason why the trip was canceled. The people denying it actually do it publicly. What you have to go on is anonymous sources and reporters backing up other reporters. And, your feelings.

Trump is a jerk. He has said some very insulting things about specific people. I wouldn't doubt that he has said something similar about a specific person. I just seriously doubt that he canceled the trip to the cemetery because the people who are buried there are losers and suckers. But you guys will run with anything.

Either way, we can move on. I will wait for actual facts before buying into a story that came out two years after it supposedly happened just so conveniently as absentee ballots are being filled. You guys just keep getting suckered by the msm.
He canceled the trip because he was concerned about the weather, or more specifically how his hair would look. The trip did not seem that compelling to him because he did not value the service of the men buried there.
Also when I asked you for sources, which meant that I respected your opinion enough to want to know how you arrived at it, you didn't give me anything other than "the internet." I am always willing to be proved wrong. It is the way I learn. Maybe next time, before you post something based solely on a tweet, you can do a little more digging. After all, it took me seconds on the internet to have the facts to rebut the hateful tweets going around about the skateboarder in Kenosha being a pedophile. Just saying'.

It wasn't the "skateboarder" that was the pedophile. It was the short bald guy who kept using the n word. I gave you a link with multiple articles on it. But whatever.

Also, Trump was not the one who canceled the trip. Again, the Navy has already released the documents. And again. Multiple people who are publicly denying the claim vs reporters who weren't their with anonymous sources and other reporters confirming the report. Enjoy being suckered by the msm again.

EwuEDZM.jpg

1. Well, when everyone who speaks out gets fired/has their career ruined, that could kind of, sort of, maybe be a reason to remain anonymous.
2. 4 well placed sources, anonymous or not, is more than enough reason to move forward with any story and for that story to be believed.
3. Context/background. Trump has a lifetime of quotes and behavior that back up the basic premise of this story. Many of those quotes were recorded and or put forth by friends and allies of his, not enemies.
4. Other reporters have their own sources that they have worked with for years that have established their trustworthiness/integrity. When multiple sources of other reporters verify a story, that is when other outlets "confirm" a story.

I guess the over 20 NAMED sources who publicly shot down this claim and the fact that it was documented by the Navy that it was their call not move forward with the trip is just not enough for some people. When even Jon Bolton calls this a lie and you people still believe it, that's when you know you've lost. And it's the Trump cult that believes everything. Christ.

Good thing we now have another bombshell to freak out over. Trump mislead us about the virus because he didn't want to create panic.

It is sad, bjt I know that you guys are desperate. I would be too if Biden was my only hope to save the world from hurt feelings.

Bolton did not call it a lie. He said he personally never heard it.

If you believe that Trump downplayed the virus to avoid panic, I can only assume that his current rallies and overall behavior is all an illusion created by the liberal media, complete with lookalike actors and fake voice overs.

I guess voting against your interests for a half a century politician with dementia who sold out to China and used his office to enrich his family would make you a very intelligent person.

Russia Russia Russia

I guess voting against your interests for a half a century politician with dementia who sold out to China and used his office to enrich his family would make you a very intelligent person.

Russia Russia Russia
You really meed to read real news outlets and stop posting this unsubstantiated nonsense. perhaps you might even understand why Trump is such a threat to our democracy.

Reactions: hart2chesson
You really meed to read real news outlets and stop posting this unsubstantiated nonsense. perhaps you might even understand why Trump is such a threat to our democracy.
I am not going to pretend that Trump is the greatest person or the kind of moral character that I would prefer to run our country. But save the drama about him being a threat to our democracy. Same unsubstantiated nonsense they tried 4 years ago. Biden, on the other hand has been a career politician. You can deny all you want about his son and his brother coincidentally getting high profile contracts in countries that he was in charge of diplomatic relations with. Including China. The only reason those are not a concern for you, or perhaps you just consider conspiracy theories, is because corruption only bothers you when the other team is guilty.

Either way, your point about me needing to read "real news outlets" is a dumb point. My main interests are America first, peace through strength, not war, minimal government interference in my life, lower taxes and a secure environment. I am not saying that Trump is going to deliver on all of his promises, that would be silly. But I know I won't get those things with Biden. And let's be real, Kamala. About the only thing the left pushes that I wish the republicans would focus more on is healthcare. But I don't like the left's policy on healthcare, so... wash.

I am with you. I also cannot believe that people who claim to be patriotic want
a Russian stooge running our country.

It's lunacy.

Listen, Joe Biden isn't some genius from on high, but he is a basically decent, basically competent guy with a lot of experience in Washington.

I don't know how people can look at Trump, look at what is going on UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP (and yes, all of these riots and the virus and all of this is under HIS leadership, in HIS country), look at how Trump bashed POWs and a handicapped guy and soldiers and generals and law enforcement, how he went on the WORLD STAGE and said he trusted PUTIN over OUR OWN LAW ENFORCEMENT... how we've become an absolute world joke... can see every republican who is not up for reelection bashing him, see the Reagan foundation disavow him and Bush turn against him and all of that... our top military leadership speak against him...

But these chumps think he is the way to go.

They are so deeply scarred they cannot even consider changing courses.

Last edited:
Trump will get you none of those things. Well, there will be a white supremacist in the White House, so you will get America First policies. Of course we are hurtling toward an earth that will unsustainable in the not too distant future. The “left’s” policy on healthcare was actually first put into action by Romney, who is very much not on the left, btw.

Trump will get you none of those things. Well, there will be a white supremacist in the White House, so you will get America First policies. Of course we are hurtling toward an earth that will unsustainable in the not too distant future. The “left’s” policy on healthcare was actually first put into action by Romney, who is very much not on the left, btw.
Dear lord. Give the white supremacist shit a break man. America first is for ALL Americans. We're done here. I will see myself out the door. So sick of race baiting bitches at every corner.

Reactions: SNU0821 and dbav

The world has gotten so warped that many Trumpers say that Romney is a RINO.

Which, if you look at his policies, is ridiculous, but whatever.

Dear lord. Give the white supremacist shit a break man. America first is for ALL Americans. We're done here. I will see myself out the door. So sick of race baiting bitches at every corner.
So, the fact that he based a campaign ad in 2016 on the protocols of the elders of zion was just fine, or that he used a graphic from a white supremacy blog showing a jewish star on a pile of cash was what, great? Or that he refused to condemn the white supremacists in Charlottesville? No big deal? Or that he has made clear that the only immigrants he wants in this country are white and preferably Aryan looking? I will never let this white supremacist shit as you call it a pass. Just ask the Germans. They will tell you that this is how a country loses its soul. You want to vote for this fascist,strong man wannabe, who also makes fun of disabled people, fine. But you need to own the rest of it.

.The virus and riots are Trumps fault..you .can’t fix stupid 😂

Oh man...

The virus isn't his fault.

But I suspect you don't understand what a LEADER is.

A leader is someone who people follow.

So while Trump was saying "Its going to go away!" and "It isn't so bad!" you had millions of morons listening to him and walking around not wearing masks and saying its nothing... they are STILL doing that... and spreading this thing and killing people in a way that shouldn't have happened.

We also have had NO federal plan in terms of contract tracing or response... it's been entirely left up to the states, which is a mistake.

And nobody says the riots are his FAULT.

But again... HE IS THE LEADER OF THIS COUNTRY.

And he hasn't led worth a damn.

Instead, he retweets nonsense and defends white supremacists and tries to get Homeland Security to downplay the threat of white power organizations and uses the military to crack down on Americans and again offers no real national leadership or solution.

I suspect you have literally no idea what a leader, a REAL leader, is supposed to do. If I may, go read Kingseed's book about Dick Winters... might give you an idea of what we need.

Oh man...

The virus isn't his fault.

But I suspect you don't understand what a LEADER is.

A leader is someone who people follow.

So while Trump was saying "Its going to go away!" and "It isn't so bad!" you had millions of morons listening to him and walking around not wearing masks and saying its nothing... they are STILL doing that... and spreading this thing and killing people in a way that shouldn't have happened.

We also have had NO federal plan in terms of contract tracing or response... it's been entirely left up to the states, which is a mistake.

And nobody says the riots are his FAULT.

But again... HE IS THE LEADER OF THIS COUNTRY.

And he hasn't led worth a damn.

Instead, he retweets nonsense and defends white supremacists and tries to get Homeland Security to downplay the threat of white power organizations and uses the military to crack down on Americans and again offers no real national leadership or solution.

I suspect you have literally no idea what a leader, a REAL leader, is supposed to do. If I may, go read Kingseed's book about Dick Winters... might give you an idea of what we need.
Y’all will never take accountability for your OWN actions. All y’all do is point your little fingers with theory’s and cry wolf with no solutions. People not wearing masks doesnt have a damn thing to do with what Trump SAYS...Nobody that voted for Trump are sheep like the other side: And it really isn’t “so bad” any damn way! It was thought to be WAY worse! You’d jump off a bridge if Biden said you can swim. As for the riots, the “He is the leader of this country” yes you’re saying it’s his fault, which is comical ignorance! Keep going please😂haha

Reactions: SNU0821
Y’all will never take accountability for your OWN actions. All y’all do is point your little fingers with theory’s and cry wolf with no solutions. People not wearing masks doesnt have a damn thing to do with what Trump SAYS...Nobody that voted for Trump are sheep like the other side: And it really isn’t “so bad” any damn way! It was thought to be WAY worse! You’d jump off a bridge if Biden said you can swim. As for the riots, the “He is the leader of this country” yes you’re saying it’s his fault, which is comical ignorance! Keep going please😂haha
You obviously are not living in a big city. Those of is in NYC haven’t forgotten listening to siren after siren, or learning about friends and family members who died from complications related to the virus. I hope you never go through that. Would it be too much to acknowledge that we did?

Reactions: IFaZe
ADVERTISEMENT