ADVERTISEMENT

The Most Important Basketball Game in History Is Upon Us

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
Yes, it truly is. Never, ever has a game meant more to a fanbase than the Clemson game at Chapel Hill. In a season that has spiraled into a nightmare this is the last possible ray of light for the Tar Heel faithful...THE STREAK. It must be kept intact, somehow or someway. There will be sacrifices upon the altar, possibly Ramses, Andrew Platek, or even the supreme dawg himself, Gary-7. Nothing is too sacred to offer up to the basketball gods. The STREAK must be maintained at all cost. It's now entrusted to the least gifted team in UNC basketball history. May God have mercy on the poor souls of these ungifted creatures if they fail.

RFH7Uud.jpg

OFC

Of course Clemson is down this year also and have some injuries they are dealing with too. I'm not saying they can't win, but I wish this was a little better Clemson team for tomorrow.

Don’t pin your hopes on this one, UNC is bad, but Clemson sucks. No WAY Roy and the refs let this one get away. If you picked Clemson on this one in your challenge thread.....you lost.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Yes, it truly is. Never, ever has a game meant more to a fanbase than the Clemson game at Chapel Hill. In a season that has spiraled into a nightmare this is the last possible ray of light for the Tar Heel faithful...THE STREAK. It must be kept intact, somehow or someway. There will be sacrifices upon the altar, possibly Ramses, Andrew Platek, or even the supreme dawg himself, Gary-7. Nothing is too sacred to offer up to the basketball gods. The STREAK must be maintained at all cost. It's now entrusted to the least gifted team in UNC basketball history. May God have mercy on the poor souls of these ungifted creatures if they fail.

RFH7Uud.jpg

OFC
Dirt only way that Gary is sacrificed is that they have over fifty blown assists

Don’t pin your hopes on this one, UNC is bad, but Clemson sucks. No WAY Roy and the refs let this one get away. If you picked Clemson on this one in your challenge thread.....you lost.
Yeah I noticed that a lot of people picked Clemson but most picked them for their 1 or 2 point games

Refs ain’t lettin the cheats lose this one. Should’ve made this one my number 5 pick behind duke over GT

I think I've got a better chance to win the lottery than Clemson winning. Even if Clemson had one of their best teams ever they would figure out a way to sh!t it away.

Still, WHAT IF? This would be the final nail in the coffin. The fans would totally melt down, and they would publicly humiliate this team with a Scarlett Letter. A total collapse would soon follow. Yes, it would be glorious.

OFC

Dirt only way that Gary is sacrificed is that they have over fifty blown assists

Yeah, Gary has taken a beating lately, and he's pretty much had a meltdown with some of the faithful revolting against him over there....BUT....he still has his following that will march with him off the cliff. Topps. It would probably take every bit of those 50+ blown assists to see his blood pouring down the sacrificial altar.

OFC

Reactions: GillJET and skysdad

I didn’t pick Clemson, but With my current record, one more loss won’t really hurt that much......it would be like poking a hole in the bottom of a pasta strainer!!

Ugh, I dont see them losing 3 straight. Hope I'm wrong
They’ve already lost 4 straight earlier this season, so them losing 3 straight is a very real possibility. In fact they’ve lost 7 out of their last 10 games. If they lose to Clemson tomorrow I think the freak out/meltdown on THR would be of epic proportions since they’ve never lost to Clemson in Chapel Hill.

So i went over to THR and they’re in epic meltdown mode. Several poasters think that if Cole Anthony doesn’t come back then they won’t win another game this season. If that were to happen then they would end up with a regular season record of 8-23 and probably 8-24 including their 1 ACC Tournament game which at this point will probably be the first game of the ACC Tournament.

So i went over to THR and they’re in epic meltdown mode. Several poasters think that if Cole Anthony doesn’t come back then they won’t win another game this season. If that were to happen then they would end up with a regular season record of 8-23 and probably 8-24 including their 1 ACC Tournament game which at this point will probably be the first game of the ACC Tournament.

Pitiful, just pitiful. OFC

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
I’ll take a loss on that one for a unx loss

What are they gonna do with all that celebration " nanner puddin ? "This is the 3rd straight game. Haven't they had the lead in all three deep into the second half? Does hof coach roy williams really want to break dean's 879? Not looking good down in cheater heel. OFC

What are they gonna do with all that celebration " nanner puddin ? "This is the 3rd straight game. Haven't they had the lead in all three deep into the second half? Does hof coach roy williams really want to break dean's 879? Not looking good down in cheater heel. OFC
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if they lost every game for the rest of the season if Cole Anthony doesn’t return like a lot of the poasters on THR believe could happen then Roy would be stuck on 879 wins until next season. lol

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT