ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving baby

Well fellas my wife delivered our first born little girl yesterday! It was a very long but awesome day and the best thanksgiving ever!

Danged pisgah that warms my heart. Have you picked out a name? How about Skylette? Have you bought any Duke gear yet. Beware of fake Duke gear. Duke Blue, White and even gray sweats are appropriate but beware of some places that sell Duke gear that try to get you to buy that black crap. Pure Duke colors. OFC

Thanks guys and Sky lol cracking me up. Her name is Chesney Alayna Messer!

Reactions: skysdad
That's awesome,Congrats man. How great is that to be born on Thanksgiving day! Just made it even more special than it already is for you and your family.

Absolutely wonderful news!!! Congrats Pisgah!!!

I believe that for every loss, there is a gain...So perhaps the loss to Gonzaga is why we gained a new Dukie at the perfect time!

Pisg, very happy for you- birth of your daughter and Heels go down too! Lol!!! Seriously congrats man!

OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
You good man!!! Giving you a hard time. Hope your Thanksgiving was well!
It was pretty good, the only thing that could’ve made it better would’ve been if my nephew in law wasn’t still overseas. He’s in the military and is in Afghanistan until sometime between February and April. I hope your Thanksgiving was good as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT