ADVERTISEMENT

THANK YOU DUKE TEAM AND DUKE NATION!!!

Jun 21, 2005
I live in Lexington but I am a huge Duke Basketball fan! I have seen the last two championship games when they were held in Indianapolis- 2010 & 2015. Anyway, thank you for not only beating Kentucky but embarrassing them!!! You don't know what it is like being around such an obnoxious and irritating group of losers. Let's bring home another championship!!!

I live in Lexington but I am a huge Duke Basketball fan! I have seen the last two championship games when they were held in Indianapolis- 2010 & 2015. Anyway, thank you for not only beating Kentucky but embarrassing them!!! You don't know what it is like being around such an obnoxious and irritating group of losers. Let's bring home another championship!!!
Welcome to the board. Have fun. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

I feel your pain!!

Reactions: HonkeyT
At the gym my wife manages there are over 1200 members. Many tarhole fans with quite a few uk fans mixed in. She said the chatter a couple weeks ago was unbearable. She says since the disembowelment of uk (thanks voldukie), the silence has been golden. She has been rocking her Duke gear everyday. That’s my girl!!!!

Allow me to steal OPs shine. I'M BACK! Whoa the forum looks electric, I was struggling to find the somber introduction thread.

Okay time to work. Great to see the familiar faces.

GO DUKE!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Kentucky is probably the face of College Basketball along with other American sport pillars such as Yankees, Celtics and Alabama football.

We want Kentucky to be successful because it is that much sweeter when we win!

Welcome on board brother.

This thread got off track in a hurry...and why should I be the one to put it back in line!:)

This is an old fart, but in control like a boss!:D

4Opt4er.jpg

OFC

Welcome to the Board!!! GTHC and GTHK!!!

40-0 baby,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT