ADVERTISEMENT

Tell us your good news.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Me I got a real good check up on my visit to Duke Med last week concerning my kidney. All is well, flow is good and don't have to go back for 6 months. The first half of 2019 was miserable but a miracle happened for me at that time. I had so many prayers andI felt every one of them. My blessing cup surely runneth over. I have no right to complain about anything accept the unc cheaters and that will be forever. OFC

Last edited:
Me I got a real good check up on my visit to Duke Med last week concerning my kidney. All is well, flow is good and don't have to go back for 6 months. The first half of 2019 was miserable but a miracle happened for me at that time. I had so many prayers andI felt every one of them. My blessing cup surely runneth over. I have no right to complain about anything accept the unc cheaters and that will be forever. OFC

Sky so glad things went well my friend! OFC

Reactions: skysdad
The big mans a Duke fan:cool:

Settled on our new home - loving it. That and AAU season is back in spite of our Fuhrer governor trying to lock everything down. Awesome watching kids be kids again.

I'm fortunate to work every day. I switched careers last year. My new company should probably furlough me. I'm the most recent hire and they don't need all of us.

glad to hear it sky

I found out I’m gonna be a dad! It will be mine and my wife’s first. Due date is March 15 so I’m excited to watch March Madness with my little Duke fan
Man, it’s the best thing ever. My little guy is already in love with Duke @ the age of 4. We live in KY so the looks we get walking around Lexington in Duke gear is great! He constantly tells people “Kentucky sucks!”.

Reactions: Duke1783
Man, it’s the best thing ever. My little guy is already in love with Duke @ the age of 4. We live in KY so the looks we get walking around Lexington in Duke gear is great! He constantly tells people “Kentucky sucks!”.
Lol my wife is a UK fan. She knows there will be no UK gear in this house

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT